Two Bob Evans in Waldorf?

John Z

if you will
Are Bob Evans restaurants the bizzity bomb? I haven't been there in years, but they built a new one in Waldorf, right near the Longhorn Steakhouse. I thought they were going to close the old one up near Sam's Club, but no, they are both open. In a small town like Waldorf, I'm surprised to see two Bob Evans. I mean, is their yee-haw chicken-fried gravy scrapple that good? :biggrin: :confused:

I too was somewhat dismayed to see another Bob Evans Restaurant. But then again...don't we have far too many steak houses and all-you-can eat restaurants in Waldorf as well?

We need some more variety. How about a Fuddruckers or a CrackerBarrel??!! Yeh...this is what we need!!!!

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Yeah but they are both packed on Sat and Sun mornings, they are the only places to get breakfast around here.

What we REALLY need is a Jersey diner, 24hours, breakfast anytime, great tuna melts, dinner entrees, gyros, blt's and clubs, and liver and onions, all on the same menu! Plus a wonderful dessert case. And don't tell me that Capitol DIner or whatever it is does the trick - it dosn't. :)

Magnum

Should be Huntin
RabbitLady said:
I too was somewhat dismayed to see another Bob Evans Restaurant. But then again...don't we have far too many steak houses and all-you-can eat restaurants in Waldorf as well?

We need some more variety. How about a Fuddruckers or a CrackerBarrel??!! Yeh...this is what we need!!!!
You know I have never been to hooters but I hear they have good wings, Maybe one of those would be nice

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Mrs. Jones said:
I remember when Waldorf only had ONE McDonald's! :yikes:
I can remember Not liking Waldorf because of too many people and stores, oh wait it's still like that

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Magnum said:
You know I have never been to hooters but I hear they have good wings, Maybe one of those would be nice

My ex thought about opening one here, but in order to get a franchise you have to purchase and open 3, and he was not sure where else they would be allowed. Oh well.

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Nickel said:
Tell her to open a Sonic! I would be there every freakin' day! :yay:

Those freakin' Sonic commercials crack me up. 'Wuh-rench.... You've been saying it wuh-rong all this time!" :lmao:

I think ex-hub had the right idea though, can you imagine how crowded a Hooters would be in the 'dorf?

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Nickel said:
:lol: It ticks me off when I see a Sonic commercial. There isn't a Sonic in the entire viewing area!

Yeah, tell me about it. I always get a craving for their strawberry limeade or whatever it is when I see it, then it's "WTF, there ARE no Sonics here." :ohwell: Well, plenty of room for more strip malls along 301. There's always hope....

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
While adding the Sonic, can they please add a Jack in the Box too!!!! Man do I miss the Sourdough Jack burgers.......And yeah, a Alberto's, Filiberto's, those are the real deal Mexican places :yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
AMP said:
Yeah but they are both packed on Sat and Sun mornings, they are the only places to get breakfast around here.

What we REALLY need is a Jersey diner, 24hours, breakfast anytime, great tuna melts, dinner entrees, gyros, blt's and clubs, and liver and onions, all on the same menu! Plus a wonderful dessert case. And don't tell me that Capitol DIner or whatever it is does the trick - it dosn't. :)
Sounds like the Double-T...:yay: by Rt 50...

G

GoGo Orlando

Aint gots no cents! Them places chuck good eats in the dumpster everyday..you fools going out paying fo it! :otter: