Looking for the Mahdi...

valentino

Hessian said:
Oh good, now the moslems have something else to get them all whipped up other than bombing Jewish buses or beating themselves bloody in the streets:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37782

I really love it when they say Christ will be there cheering on from the sidelines...Yeah, that's exactly how its gonna be!

I really love it when ignorant people claim to know how every person in a certain culture acts, it is almost like the perfect form of racism and or bigotry. It would be nice if you could stop being such a hypocrite, but I fear that will never happen. I sincerely hope that you have not bred and passed on your blind ignorance.

Would it not be better to do something productive with all of your beliefs instead of putting down everyone else who is not quite as "perfect" as yourself. :confused:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
valentino said:
I really love it when ignorant people claim to know how every person in a certain culture acts, it is almost like the perfect form of racism and or bigotry. It would be nice if you could stop being such a hypocrite, but I fear that will never happen. I sincerely hope that you have not bred and passed on your blind ignorance.

Would it not be better to do something productive with all of your beliefs instead of putting down everyone else who is not quite as "perfect" as yourself. :confused:
I don't think he claimed that he knows how every person in a certain culture acts. He did post a link to a report on Internet chatter by Muslims about the coming of the Mahdi.

The Mahdi is a figure from the Qur'an. Muslims are believers in the Qur'an. The connection is a logical one; a person believes in the Qur'an then that person would also believe in the Mahdi. Muslims, from what I have observed, are far more literal about their belief of the total content of the Qur'an than are CINOs (Christians in name only). You know, the ones that say I don't believe all of the Bible or I think it is just a collection of stories and so on.

valentino

2ndAmendment said:
I don't think he claimed that he knows how every person in a certain culture acts.

You obviously do not know Hessian very well. Thanks again vrai...who really cares about karma points, but I am not sure what you are referring to.

Hessian

Neither do you tard. :killingme

If you were in the hands of these murderous Moslem thugs, you would be crying for your momma and the good ole' USA instead....you are spouting your endless Liberal waste from some comfy chair. You don't know me..You seem to forget that I teach (97 kids this year)...1600+ since I started, and I trust many of them have become more aware of the dangerous naivte' that you spout.

valentino

Hessian said:
Neither do you tard. :killingme

If you were in the hands of these murderous Moslem thugs, you would be crying for your momma and the good ole' USA instead....you are spouting your endless Liberal waste from some comfy chair. You don't know me..You seem to forget that I teach (97 kids this year)...1600+ since I started, and I trust many of them have become more aware of the dangerous naivte' that you spout.

Of course if I were in the hands of any murderer, I would wish my mommy or anyone else could save me, but that does not mean that all Muslim people are killers, or that all people who are not white and or republicans are liberals. I guess you would also say that all Russians are communists, all Germans are Jew killers, all Irish are drunks, and so on? You don't really know me either, but it scares me that someone such as yourself is teaching "our" young people. Thanks for showing me how mature you can be though...the "tard" remark was priceless. Oh, my chair is not all that comfortable, but you would not know anything about that either.

I wish you the best of the worst.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
valentino said:
but that does not mean that all Muslim people are killers, or that all people who are not white and or republicans are liberals.
He didn't say that, did he? :rolleyes:

I guess you would also say that all Russians are communists, all Germans are Jew killers, all Irish are drunks, and so on?
He didn't say that either. :dur:

the "tard" remark was priceless.

Coming from Hessian...it was! :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
valentino said:
Sad that hate in any form is funny...what a great world we live in.
I sincerely hope you are referring to the Mahdi as "hate" and not Hessian's post denouncing it.

valentino

Sharon said:
I am...

Your karma keeps getting REDDER and I haven't been able to hit you today. :lmao:

So sad...interesting that I am trying to help people be a little more caring towards others, yet I continue to get bad karma. Glad we live in such a great area, and we all have such a enlightened state of mind.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
valentino said:
I am trying to help people be a little more caring towards others

Where have you done anything like that in this thread? :liar:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
valentino said:
Glad we live in such a great area, and we all have such a enlightened state of mind.
You never answered my question above. What do you mean by "hate" - the Muslims who want to kill everyone or Hessian who denounces that sort of behavior?

And since we're on the subject, what do you mean by "enlightened"? People who want to kill everyone, or people who think that sort of thing is wrong?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
valentino said:
interesting that I am trying to help people be a little more caring towards others, yet I continue to get bad karma.
You get bad karma because you're on the wrong side, pal. And if you get all indignant about BEING on the wrong side, that just means all the more that you're all effed up in your head.

Terrorists can kill whoever they want, but Hessian is "unenlightened" and "hates" because he disagrees with them?

Explain yourself or don't go crying when people think you have a mental illness.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
valentino said:
So sad...interesting that I am trying to help people be a little more caring towards others, yet I continue to get bad karma. Glad we live in such a great area, and we all have such a enlightened state of mind.
I have stated several times but it has been lost on you or you have not read the posts. The word liberal does not mean free thinking or open minded to a liberal politician. It means interpreting the Constitution in a liberal way in order to squeeze any meaning they can out of it in order to increase their control and power over the people. Too many truly liberal minded people make the mistake that liberal in the political sense is the same as liberal in the classical sense and wind up arguing for the wrong side.

valentino

vraiblonde said:
You never answered my question above. What do you mean by "hate" - the Muslims who want to kill everyone or Hessian who denounces that sort of behavior?

And since we're on the subject, what do you mean by "enlightened"? People who want to kill everyone, or people who think that sort of thing is wrong?

I think that Hessian is spreading hate, but so are the Muslims that feel they can kill at will. My point was more the general hate of all Muslims that Hessian spouts on a regular basis and stated in this thread as well.

The enlightened comment was more sarcastic, but I just do not understand the one way mentality. I am more than open to a fair discussion about a certain issue, but to just tell me that I am a "liberal wussy", without actually justifying your opinions is not any better in my opinion.

2ndAmendment

Point taken, but I still do not think it is unfair that I disagree with Hessian.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
valentino said:
I think that Hessian is spreading hate, but so are the Muslims that feel they can kill at will.
And you do not feel it's okay to hate people who want to kill others?

You might want to bone up on your Middle Eastern history - this stuff is nothing new. Muslims have been trying to kill non-Muslims since the beginning of time. Sure, Christians did it to. But the fact remains that eventually Christians stopped doing it and Muslims are still at it.

I am more than open to a fair discussion about a certain issue
You need a "fair discussion" to tell you that killing is wrong???????