Ideas......

C

Clusterh

Hello...

Does anyone know where I can get the Canine Good Citizen test for my Border Collie? And where I can get her qualified as a therapy dog?

I have a seven year old Border Collie, Meg. She is a great dog, very docile, quiet, sweet and loves to get attention from anyone and everyone. She would be great to take to hospitals and nursing homes to visit with patients but I am not sure how to go about this. Any ideas?

I would appreciate any help with this that you can give. I am eager to do this with her!

Thanks,
Jill

S

starr

hey jill

How are you doing? I remember Meg and all of your other animals. Meg would be a great therapy dog. I don't know how you go about that but I will ask around.

diana

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Clusterh
Hello...

Does anyone know where I can get the Canine Good Citizen test for my Border Collie? And where I can get her qualified as a therapy dog?

Go to http://www.akc.org/love/cgc/program.cfm

It has all the information about the CGC program and testers in this region. There's also information on the therapy dog program.

C

Clusterh

Thank you all so much for the information! I appreciate it...

diana
How are you doing? I remember Meg and all of your other animals. Meg would be a great therapy dog. I don't know how you go about that but I will ask around.

How are you? I havent talked to in a long time. What is new? It is so funny to hear from you on here.....

Things are going okay for the most part here, things are picking up after a very very rough year....Hope that everything is well for you, would love to hear how you are doing...

Hey, do you still go to Three Notch for Ollie? It is funny how it has changed since we all left there - lots of interesting things happened, funny too!

Thanks for the help again...

Jill

S

starr

Jill,

I pmed you. Just so everyone didn't have to ready our convo.