Unbelievable!

Tequilla Sunset

My boyfriend just informed me that he has never been on a horse! I guess having grown up horses, I never thought that as an option, he hasn't even done pony rides at a carnival. Anyone know of someplace I could take him around here so he can just try it?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Tequilla Sunset
My boyfriend just informed me that he has never been on a horse! I guess having grown up horses, I never thought that as an option, he hasn't even done pony rides at a carnival. Anyone know of someplace I could take him around here so he can just try it?
Dosent' St. Mary's lake have horse's you can go riding on? I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere. Just don't go on a Thursday night though:biggrin: (Forum Family Fight Night at the lake:wink: )

Tequilla Sunset

When he told me, I had to do a double take.. My jaw dropped wide open. I believe he said that "not everyone was as priviledged as you growing up." I understand that not everyone rode under the same circumstances that I did, but I thought that everyone at least did a pony ride at some time.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
St. Mary's River Stables info

From an ad in the "Guide to St. Mary's County" insert from the Enterprise last week:

Offers guided trail rides around the 250 acre St. Mary's Lake. Reservation required. Prices: $30 an hour / $75 Half Day

All first time riders at the stables start with a short lesson in our riding ring as part of the ride. No experience is necessary.

Contact info: 301-994-1869 or smstables@olg.com

St. Mary's River Stables, LLC
21125 Camp Cosomo Road
Leonardtown, MD 20650