The Eggstractor

mainman

Set Trippin
but...but... lookie here NO RISK UNCONDITIONAL 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We're so sure that you will love our products, we offer a "no questions asked" unconditional 30 day guarantee. If, for any reason you are dissatisfied, simply return the product for a prompt and courteous exchange or refund of the purchase price (less shipping & handling).

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
this just looks downright nasty! :frown:

egg.gif

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by tatercake
this just looks downright nasty! :frown:

egg.gif
:killingme:

I just called him to tell him it didn't work. He told me I did it wrong:rolleyes: It was impossible for it not to work:roflmao: So I'll be boiling some more eggs tonight for him to give it a run:lol: Some men!

crabcake

these kinds of gadgets crack me up. my grandmom taught me the old fasioned way the easiest way to remove the egg shells from boiled eggs ... once they cool, just roll 'em on the counter top to crackle the shell, and it slips right off. :shrug:

i miss my grandmom's hard boiled egg sandwiches. :frown: i might have to make one for lunch. :yum:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
my grandmom taught me the old fasioned way the easiest way to remove the egg shells from boiled eggs ... once they cool, just roll 'em on the counter top to crackle the shell, and it slips right off.
:yeahthat: What could be simpler? I have a manual can opener, too. :shrug:
i miss my grandmom's hard boiled egg sandwiches.
What is that? I made a huge batch of egg salad last week. :yum:

crabcake

Originally posted by jazz lady
:yeahthat: What could be simpler? I have a manual can opener, too. :shrug:

What is that? I made a huge batch of egg salad last week. :yum:

basically the same thing; she'd hard-boil the eggs, let 'em cool, then use an egg slicer to slice the egg; then just put the slices on bread with miracle whip, salt and pepper. :yum: It was :yum: probably 5% b/c of the egg/miracle whip, and 95% b/c she made it with love. :smile:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
miracle whip
:barf: I can't stand Miracle Whip. I'll have to try a sliced egg sandwich, though...made with mayo. :lol:

It was probably 5% b/c of the egg/miracle whip, and 95% b/c she made it with love.
Most definitely! :smile:

crabcake

a sliced egg sandwich is good when you don't wanna make a big batch of egg salad b/c you just boil one or two eggs ... it's almost the same thing but quicker ... which is good when you just get a hankering for one ... like I have now. :biggrin:

headin' upstairs to take care of my 'hankering' :wink:

crabcake

CMC -- Thanks!

:flowers: Thanks for buying that piece of junk so you could start a thread about it and remind me about these sliced egg sandwiches. :huggy: :yum: Tater already devoured one! :biggrin: It's been years since I had one, I think.

C

czygvtwkr

What you put on those egg sandwiches beside eggs?

PS Remember the Rotato automatic potato peeler?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: CMC -- Thanks!

:flowers: Thanks for buying that piece of junk so you could start a thread about it and remind me about these sliced egg sandwiches. :huggy: :yum: Tater already devoured one! :biggrin: It's been years since I had one, I think.
The credit really goes to CG for buying the goofy thing BUT I'll take the credit for reminding you of sweet ol' grandma!:dance:

willie
As soon as the eggs finish cooking, dump ice on them. They peel easy every time.
:mad: That dosen't even work for me. I've tried everything and can't get the shells off easilly. :frown:

Oh well nothing can stop devilled egg season!! (Now until October:biggrin: )

C

czygvtwkr

For easy to peel hard boiled eggs dont use fresh eggs. use eggs that are atleast a week old.

crabcake

Originally posted by willie
As soon as the eggs finish cooking, dump ice on them. They peel easy every time.

:clap: i forgot to mention that. :frown: since i get the hankering and (like everything else) am impatient as hell, I rapid-cool 'em with cold running water and ice in the pan. works like a charm for quick-cooling and peeling. :yay:

Nanny Pam

:lol: It's funny you brought this subject up. I was just thinking about Mom's "western sandwiches" on Friday.:yum:

tater

Originally posted by czygvtwkr
For easy to peel hard boiled eggs dont use fresh eggs. use eggs that are atleast a week old.

Maybe that's why ours were so damn good. They were 8 months old :yum: