Police: Hawaii Navy family facing eviction

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link to original article.

"HONOLULU — An 18-year Navy man, his wife and their three children — one of whom is autistic — are being kicked out of their Forest City military housing because the sailor was stressed, threatened to take his life inside his home, and caused a 12-hour standoff with police before he was taken into custody, the man's wife said.

"I am horrified that Forest City is trying to remove my family from military housing because they did not like the police in the neighborhood when I called thinking my husband might harm himself," said Melissa Carter. "Suicide is a huge problem in the military right now, so I was shocked that my trying to get my husband help for what is quite possibly a military-related mental break is being treated so callously by private housing."

The action raises the question as to privatized military housing operator responsibilities at a time when military stress is rising and well-documented.

Chad Carter, a 36-year-old sonar technician on the destroyer USS Chung-Hoon, was admitted to Tripler Army Medical Center's psychiatric ward after the incident and will be in a civilian post-traumatic stress center for at least four weeks, his wife said.

The incident happened Aug. 14 in Radford Terrace housing. On Aug. 17, privatized military housing landlord Forest City sent the Carters a letter saying their month-to-month lease was being terminated and they had 45 days to move out."

b23hqb

PREMO Member
And your point being?

Obama's military. And just getting worse.

I guess the NBBP para-military units could take up the slack.

King Samir Shabazz's New Black Panther Calls For Domestic Army - Business Insider

"Sic pitbulls on 'em, throw acid on they asses, stick them in the bottom of the river, pull 'em back up, bust 'em in the head with a rock," raged King Samir Shabazz, national field marshal for The New Black Panthers, during a recorded phone call. "So what has to happen is, the New Black Panther Party has decided that we have to now create a military that's really going to represent the entire organization as a whole."