it's an off week

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:tantrum guess we'll have to break out one of the old races we have on tape. :ohwell: i'm sure i'll start getting the shakes on Monday or Tuesday of next week from nascar withdrawl. :frown:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by tatercake
:tantrum guess we'll have to break out one of the old races we have on tape. :ohwell: i'm sure i'll start getting the shakes on Monday or Tuesday of next week from nascar withdrawl. :frown:
Might I suggest the 1999 spring Martinsville race.

crabcake

Re: Re: it's an off week

Originally posted by Pete
Might I suggest the 1999 spring Martinsville race.

:ohwell: why's that? :confused: I know we have several, but don't think that's one of 'em. We do have the "Winston" from last year (the last one there'll ever be :bawl:) AND Jimmie won it! :getdown:

You could always go to Budds Creek (I think they have started racing) to get your fix of exhaust fumes, racing fuel and fast cars.

K

Kain99

I move, that on "off weeks" TC resist the urge to mention Nascar. :wink:

crabcake

Originally posted by huntr1
You could always go to Budds Creek (I think they have started racing) to get your fix of exhaust fumes, racing fuel and fast cars.

:wink: got it covered ... but we'll have attended two more races by the time the Pro Nationals roll into Budds Creek. :ohwell:

Originally posted by Kain99
I move, that on "off weeks" TC resist the urge to mention Nascar. :wink:

:tantrum that's what this section is for ... you know you like it ... that's why you are here, reading this tread ... you are slowing being sucked in like a grape in a food dehydrator ... :crazy:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by tatercake
:tantrum that's what this section is for ... you know you like it ... that's why you are here, reading this tread ... you are slowing being sucked in like a grape in a food dehydrator ... :crazy:
Actually, I thought the Sunday Section was about Church! :biggrin:

crabcake

Originally posted by jazz lady
Bet me! :killingme

:twitch:

alright ... it's painful watching your driver get spun into a wall or blowing a motor mid-race :bawl: I know :frown: ... but if you are a fan, I can't imagine what would be "painful" about it ... except the sunburn. :ohwell:

Okay wait ... just thought of one ... at Bristol, there was a grassy hill peeps could walk up instead of taking the road around that little area. This chic, after the race, had been drinking :shocking: and attempted to go down that hill. Well, she did ... on her azz. :killingme I guess sometimes it does hurt to be a fan. :ohwell: