Digital cameras

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Whatcha got and where do you post the pics on the internet?

I have an Olympus Camedia C-3020 Zoom 3.2 Megapixel.

I use Webshots to load my pics to the internet.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Kodak 3900, 3Megapixel, and never load pics to the net.

You never know who may be looking at them. :twitch:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
Kodak 3900, 3Megapixel, and never load pics to the net.

You never know who may be looking at them. :twitch:

Believe me - only a select FEW get loaded up to the 'net. :wink:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Olympus Camedia C-720 UltraZoom - - It does everything but take the pic for you...now if I only knew how to use all the goobahs it came with, it wouldn't sit around collecting dust.

I wanted a simple point and shoot digital camera for years and 2A bought this monstrosity.

John Z

if you will
Sony DSC-S70 Cybershot (3.2 MPix, 3.5 years old). When I do put pics up on the web, I put them on Photopoint.

Jameo

What?!
Originally posted by John Z
Sony DSC-S70 Cybershot (3.2 MPix, 3.5 years old). When I do put pics up on the web, I put them on Photopoint.

Didn't photopoint flop a while ago? :confused:

I use imageevent.com now

ylexot

Super Genius
Canon Digital Rebel - 6.3MP with the following lenses:
Canon EF-S 18-55mm
Canon EF 75-300mm
Canon EF 28-135mm IS
(next one) Sigma 12-24mm

Also have a Sony DSC-U30 2MP

I load my pictures to ofoto.com It's free and they haven't said anything about my 200+ picture photo album from my last trip (most of the files were over 1MB). They also do printing up to 20x30"

lkt

curly-locks
A great site for posting photography is www.renderosity.com its geared for pros and those that are just learning!

minolta 35 mm
and olympus digital c 2040

Last edited:

Erin

Kodak DX4530 - do not post to a website.
Packed the camera securely for a visit to the midwest over Christmas and TSA was kind enough to throw it loosely back in the bag after inspection. It no longer takes photos, 1 week after the warranty expired.
Sent it off for repairs, if they can't fix it or it cost too much, "there will be a $48 shipping and handling fee to return your product."

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
vraiblonde said:
Sony Mavica CD, 5 megapixel

I upload to Shutterfly or our family website.

Kodak DX4530 5 Megapixel - Originally the wife's Christmas present, until she reminded me that she had lost her Palm Pilot and wanted one of those Treo 600's... So, Merry Christmas to me!

Question about the "family website" -- I uploaded some pics last week via FTP, and they got distorted. Tried both ASCII and Binary mode with the same results. Any tips on uploading? Thinking about using Frontpage to see if that produces a better result. They're useless and generally F'd up as they sit there right now. Never had this problem before... Hopefully Frontpage is the answer...

:confused:

Tomcat

Anytime
HP/Pentax 912 Digital SLR, Nikon Coolpix 800 point & shoot. Ain't it great! What used to take me hours in a darkroom, can now be done in seconds on a computer. :banana:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Got a Kodak 4MP and an Olympus 2.3 MP... both SIMPLE point and shoot. VERY happy with the Kodak, bought the Dock to go with it, rechargeable batteries..

STILL have my Nikon FE3 35mm for fun.. Got all the bells and whistles, cokin filters, four different lenses.. use it less and less though..