The non-discussed ones

TerpIam

I'm reading lots about Townsend vs. Ehrlich. What about Fustero/Atkins (D). Anyone know anything worth telling?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just that it's going to be between Townsend, Ehrlich and Lancaster after the primary. Since Townsend is a semi-incumbent, you can almost guarantee she'll be the Democrat. Nobody's touching Ehrlich so far (does he even have a Republican running againt him?).

TerpIam

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Just that it's going to be between Townsend, Ehrlich and Lancaster after the primary. Since Townsend is a semi-incumbent, you can almost guarantee she'll be the Democrat. Nobody's touching Ehrlich so far (does he even have a Republican running againt him?).

Yes, Pierpont and Sheridan according to info I have. See I'm afraid it's the no-one-knows-about guys who will make the best choice! But how will we know, if everything just focuses around the big ones.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Terp, I suspect my cat would make a better Governor than any of the popular candidates. But that's the way it goes. If someone can't get the media to cooperate with them on publicity, they're going to be left behind in obscurity.