Marine team sent to Yemen

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'd love to know where the president is. Shouldn't he be doing a press conference or something? Does he have one scheduled? I haven't heard anything. Definitely not getting a warm and fuzzy from that guy. When is he going to be a president and not a campaigner in chief?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I'd love to know where the president is. Shouldn't he be doing a press conference or something? Does he have one scheduled? I haven't heard anything. Definitely not getting a warm and fuzzy from that guy. When is he going to be a president and not a campaigner in chief?
He's in Vegas, campaigning. He doesn't care about Americans...

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria

Typical low information voter remark.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

He was just at Joint Base Andrews, where he spoke about the four dead Americans.