Attachments

• side of suby at summit.jpg
    side of suby at summit.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 171

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by kwillia
You forgot to mention the optional ladder attachment...:yay:

You know it figures that every man I talk to (besides B) says that I should have just run it over. :rolleyes:

Jameo

What?!
Originally posted by nomoney
so-have you decided between the turbo or the super charged for it?? :razz:

Think I'm gonna go super charged :wink:

Hopefully that damn thing will blow up so I can get a new ride soon! :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
You NEED that Kwil. Trust me! :biggrin:

This is making me sad... I just got told I won't be getting my car back until the end of the month. :bawl: Almost $10k in damages and this long to fix. Thank God for insurance.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I was thinking I may actually have to get one just to save my son from his own self... he keeps saying that if I don't get another vehicle by the time he is of driving age he will just take over my '97 Chevy Lumina and fix her up with dual exhaust chrome pipes, chrome wheels, a scooped hood and modify the engine...:twitch:

:nono: I hate junked up cars.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I think it is just a ploy of his to ensure that I help him get a cool ride in the future...:lol:

Nope. Hate it. Hate cars that sound like lawnmowers. Hate cars with body kits. Hate stupid people that drop $10k in a $4k car. But I do love when they think they're cool and start reving the engine at a light and I put them in their place. :smile:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I think it is just a ploy of his to ensure that I help him get a cool ride in the future...:lol:

Quick story (feel like RoddRugg :duh:) ... a girl in high school ... real snob from well-to-do family ... went around bragging about how her folks were gonna buy her a BMW for her 16th birthday which was over the summer. So we came back to our Junior year and sure enough, she got her BMW ... looked just like the one below, but in rusted and dull old red paint :lol: She was sooo embarrassed!
bmw2series.jpg

Broke90GSX

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Nope. Hate it. Hate cars that sound like lawnmowers. Hate cars with body kits. Hate stupid people that drop $10k in a $4k car. But I do love when they think they're cool and start reving the engine at a light and I put them in their place. :smile:

A-friggin-men, down with Rice boi's everywhere! lol I've got about 1000$ in a 3000$ car. Not to shabby, don't plan on much else.

Rob

That is a SAWEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! GTO!!!!!!!! Who's gonna rob the bank and give me the 35K to pay for it?

ceo_pte

We have a Nissan Sentra and a Tahoe... And thank you Jesus b/c we now OWN both of them... I don't think I will ever finance another car. :biggrin:

Originally posted by Voter2002
looking to buy this...2005 Dodge Magnum

Can you say HEMI???
From what I saw during the commercials during the boob bowl, it looks good. Waiting to actually see one in person before I pass final judgement. Of course, it's gonna be even more expensive than the GTO. Ever since the Nazi's bought Chrysler, they have stopped putting out nice cars for decent prices. Everything they make that is decent, starts at about 30K (or wayyyyy more).