Boy is sick again

Pete

Repete
I had to pick him up from school at the end of the day yesterday. He felt a little bad that morning but he begged to go (he is wound up on that attendence thing). He made it all the wa to the end. I brought him home at 330 and he went right to bed, slept til 1:30 AM woke up I gave him some Motrin for his fever and he went back to sleep until I woke him at 7:30. He said he was fine. Picked him up today and he was ahsen and tired looking and said he had a headache. got him home and his head was pounding. Motrin and he went to bed with a cold washcloth on his eyes. I layed down with him and held it over his eyes until he drifted off to sleep.

I hate when my little dude is sick. :frown:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Poor little dude :frown:

Tell him that H wants to hold his hand and share her cooties ... :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Have heart Pete! By the time he reaches Middle School all of the icky germs magically stop! He'll be o.k. I'm sorry he's sick. :frown:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:huggy: for the little guy. hope he's feeling better soon. does he have any other symptoms besides a fever? runny nose? tummy ache? cough? rash?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by tatercake
:huggy: for the little guy. hope he's feeling better soon. does he have any other symptoms besides a fever? runny nose? tummy ache? cough? rash?
No just a fever and headache

crabcake

Originally posted by Pete
No just a fever and headache

if he still has the headache tomorrow, it might be worth taking him to the doc to get checked out. kids his age shouldn't get headaches for two or more days, I don't think.

hope he's on the mend soon! maybe some freezer pops would bring him some relief and cool him down a bit.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I hope that your little man feels better soon. :smile:

Good idea, above, on the freezer pops.

tater

Sorry to hear about your youngn. Hope he gets to feelin betta. Oh, and thanks for almost causing me to dam near slip into a fit road rage earlier. :cussing: :lmao:

I was wondering who this jackazz was that kept blowin his horn @ me. Then, right when I was reaching for a handful of emergency nuts, bolts, and nickels.... I realized it was you. :cool:

Did you notice my dual exhaust?
:dance:

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by tater
Sorry to hear about your youngn. Hope he gets to feelin betta. Oh, and thanks for almost causing me to dam near slip into a fit road rage earlier. :cussing: :lmao:

I was wondering who this jackazz was that kept blowin his horn @ me. Then, right when I was reaching for a handful of emergency nuts, bolts, and nickels.... I realized it was you. :cool:

Did you notice my dual exhaust?
:dance:
I'da kicked your hillbilly ....... nevermind. :lol: Yes I saw the dual exhaust, nice. I was sitting at the light and saw you behind me then we took off and I tried to get your attentiuon but you were gabbing on the cell phone.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by BadGirl
I hope that your little man feels better soon. :smile:

Good idea, above, on the freezer pops.
Thanks, he favorite "sick" food is cold pears. A tradition we have had for years

tater

Originally posted by Pete
gabbing on the cell phone.

Yeah, now I'm one of those people that I used to wanna throw nuts and bolts at. :blushing: Only I'm worse because I'm not that good at it. Constantly weaving, having to correct to get back up on the road, and driving slow in the passing lane. :yikes:

crabcake

Originally posted by tater
Yeah, now I'm one of those people that I used to wanna throw nuts and bolts at. :blushing: Only I'm worse because I'm not that good at it. Constantly weaving, having to correct to get back up on the road, and driving slow in the passing lane. :yikes:

don't forget txt msging while doing all that crap! :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tatercake
don't forget txt msging while doing all that crap! :wink:

Please...whatever you do...DON'T let him get a picture phone. :wink:

Sorry to hear your boy is sick, Pete. Hope he feels better real soon. :huggy: