• i just do it for the money

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • other

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angel

~*~*~
i feel like i am just doing what i do for the money which to me doesn't feel to fulfilling.... does anybody else feel this way?

J

justhangn

I do what I do because it comes naturally to me and there is good money in it. :shrug:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'm between "yes" and "do it for the money" :ohwell: it's not what I want to be doing in 10 years, but it pays the bills now.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Im doing it for the money most definately. I dont plan on being at SFW the rest of my life or even this year but whatever job I hold or have held I take a certain amount of pride towards it. You've got to make the best out of everything as I see it.:wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I am happy in the field I'm in, but I'm not doing what I want to be doing in that field right now. The money is good, though, so I'm plugging along until I can get into that area.

D

darkriver4362

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Im doing it for the money most definately. I dont plan on being at SFW the rest of my life or even this year but whatever job I hold or have held I take a certain amount of pride towards it. You've got to make the best out of everything as I see it.:wink:

There's a place called Melwood that employs people just like you BuddyLee:biggrin:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I voted a big fat "no". I hate my job with a passion, can't think of anything good about it aside from the fact that I can show up in whatever clothes I want (besides booty shorts and short skirts). It's not challenging, and the opportunity for advancement sucks, but I can't not have a job as a single parent, so it's just gonna be my stepping stone I guess.

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
I can say that I'm hionestly happy with my job. There are many opportunities to advance myself within the company and everyone is so easy to get along with. That's kinda hard to find these days. Plus... the money isn't bad either. :getdown:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by BuddyLee
Spoken like a true conservative. We need to get together for that lunch soon. You know the one I am talking about? The one where I lecture you and you nod and agree alot. :biggrin:

C

Chicagofan

Originally posted by Ridgegirl_4
I can say that I'm hionestly happy with my job. There are many opportunities to advance myself within the company and everyone is so easy to get along with. That's kinda hard to find these days. Plus... the money isn't bad either. :getdown:

And you work with Really Really great people!!!

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Originally posted by Chicagofan
And you work with Really Really great people!!!

Yeah, well - most of them are great. Don't think I can say ALL. lol. And I know you know the ones I am talking about! :crazy:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Yes, I love my job and would do it for even less money (don't tell anyone).

C

Chicagofan

Yeah, well - most of them are great. Don't think I can say ALL. lol. And I know you know the ones I am talking about! :crazy:

But you didn't saywho is the greatest. Not like I don't know who it is though.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Pete
Spoken like a true conservative. We need to get together for that lunch soon. You know the one I am talking about? The one where I lecture you and you nod and agree alot. :biggrin:

:yay:

Ridgegirl_4

Ridge Runner
Originally posted by Chicagofan
But you didn't saywho is the greatest. Not like I don't know who it is though.

Oh, of course YOU are the greatest! I figured you already knew that though... I mean, how many people do we know that can answer the phone and end up hurting themselves with it?? LMAO!

:lmao: :roflmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Oh, of course YOU are the greatest! I figured you already knew that though... I mean, how many people do we know that can answer the phone and end up hurting themselves with it?? LMAO!

:lmao: :roflmao:

I thought I was the greatest :burning: