Countryside organics

Artemis

Countryside Organics Animal Food

If you are interested in ordering food from Countryside Organics, a group order is going out at the end of January, beginning of February. They carry several different types of animal food including dog food. Check them out at CountrysideOrganics.com. Please contact me for more information if you would like to be included. We order as a group to save on shipping. Everything comes on a pallet and must be picked up and paid for on the same day as delivery.

443-404-5803

Last edited:

Artemis

Food and prices are listed on the countrysideorganics.com website. There are all kinds of farm animal feeds listed in 25lb and 50lb bags. Since we have so many people ordering this month we also get a $2 a bag discount. Pickup date of Jan. 29 has been chosen so get your order in soon. Our next order will go out two months later at the end of March. If you are interested in our group order please contact me. I am also listed as a contact on the CO website for our area. Payment is made with paypal or cash to the group not to Countryside. Pickup sites can vary. This time pickup is in LaPlata and Charlotte Hall.

Artemis

It's that time again. Time to get your order for Countryside Organics.com feed. Our first group order was a success and we all saved quite a good chunk of cash on the shipping and group discount. Our next order will be delivered on March 12 so if you are interested please let me know very soon.

Jody
443-404-5803