shipping cost

mingiz

Horse Poor
Does anyone have an idea of what to charge to ship a horse from St. Mary's up to Columbia, Md. Any help is appreciated. :confused:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by arabianpony
what about form Clifton lane in Hollywood to Greenwell, Hollywood?

Oh oh, can I ride it bareback down the highway with a cowboy hat on and a pistol in the air? :biggrin:

arabianpony

Originally posted by appyday
I might have time to do that....if not she will not charge you much...

I am determined to go on some trail rides this year. I don't have a trailer anymore and never did have anything big enough to pull a trailer, so I figure with the money I save on gas, insurance and a huge truck, I should be able to pay for the transport. I would really appreciate it.
I rode till after dark last night.
Really worried my mare would be rotten after having the winter with very little work, but she was wonderful.
But it is very lonely riding by myself and da*ned if I can get her to go across water! even mud!

mingiz

Horse Poor
shipping

Thanks Appy for the info. I can haul the horse myself if the woman buys her. I just didn't know what the hauling fees are today. Where does everyone usually trail ride at ? I usually ride the St. Mary's River area and go to local rides and camping trips
to the mountains. Appy did you get my msg about grooming a dog? Jave a great Easter All!