MTV - I want a famous face

Blondie76

Has anyone watched this show? I was flipping back and forth last night from The Swan - which isn't half bad - and MTV. Last nights episode was Sha trying to look like Pamela Anderson. I don't think she looks anything like her after the plastic surgery, and she definately didn't need bigger boobs. Anyway, the first few minutes they show clips of previous surgeries and there is one of someone getting a nose job and it is DISGUSTING. I can't get the damn image out of my head. I want to :barf:

Jameo

What?!
I watch the one of the twins wanting to look like Brad Pitt. Even after the surgeries they were still :barf:

K

Kizzy

I wish MTV, VH1 and the GAC channel would JUST stick to playing videos all day. :bawl: I want JUST videos.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by IM4Change
I wish MTV, VH1 and the GAC channel would JUST stick to playing videos all day. :bawl: I want JUST videos.
My daughter was hanging with me one day not too long ago and had MTV on, I think we had it on for 3-4 hours, I cannot for the life of me remember seeing 1 video...

Do they even show videos anymore? :confused:

K

Kizzy

I'm starting to think they don't. Same thing with VH1, I never see a video anymore. Now, GAC has some but they don't play them as often as they use to.

Blondie76

I think they only show videos on MTV2. They might play a few on MTV in the early early a.m. I know VH1 has a show called Jumpstart that only plays videos from 6a.m. - 10a.m.

I miss the old days of MTV, like back in the 80's when it first started. Played mostly videos and had a normal studio where they did normal interviews. Didn't have all these stupid game shows, I totally hate TRL. They play half of the video and during that half they have some dumbass do a shout out to their mom, sister, brother, cousin, babysitter they had when they were 5, kindergarten teacher, dog Spot, the cab driver that dropped them off at TRL (ok, you get the point)

Angel

~*~*~
unless you are a night owl or have insomnia they generally show videos in the middle of the night... i did not think the pamela anderson look alike was hot at all. she looked like she got in a fight because her top lip is too big. doesn't look good at all and she cried the blues like a big baby for days after the surgerey like she didn't know it was gonna hurt.... gimme a break... anyway i thought the kate winslet look alike was hot though...