Will Hung Should Be!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
7.jpg

What is America's fascination with this dude? :shrug: I just heard Elliott run a few clips of Hung covering other songs and he sounds like crap! :boo: Can someone makes sense of this for me, please? :confused: I'm aware he was on American Idol and was booted (rightfully).

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Will Hung Should Be!

Originally posted by cariblue
He's funny. He knows he's not good and has the ability to laugh at himself.
:yeahthat: Kind of endearing in a way.

crabcake

Just heard on Elliott (2 seconds ago) he is more popular on screensavers.com or something than (sitting down?) JESUS!!! :shocking:

I guess I can see what you are saying about his ability to laugh at himself. I was afraid the idea of "talent" changed and I missed the memo on the dictionary forum. :ohwell:

nomoney

he made me giggle at first; and by saying "at first" I mean when he was actually on american idol. Now he's just annoying. I just want to grab him by the teeth and shake his head back and forth.

crabcake

Originally posted by nomoney
he made me giggle at first; and by saying "at first" I mean when he was actually on american idol. Now he's just annoying. I just want to grab him by the teeth and shake his head back and forth.

speaking of his teeth, i heard some oral surgeon is 'donating' his services to Hung to fix his chompers! :shocking: it cracks me up how all these supposed "do-gooders" come out of the wood-work for folks like Hung but let others go without. :ohwell: i know they can't fix everyone's teeth for free, but this guy will make money (and is) without having his teeth straightened and he obviously doesn't have a self-esteem problem b/c of it. Why not donate your services to someone who really needs them. :frown:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Tonight he's going to be on the Tonight Show. He's definitely milking his 15 minutes of fame. :lol: