Thank Goodness!!!

ShyGurl

I took my son's father to court and got a raise in child support I have been waiting 3 yrs. for this a the day finally came !! Noe I can buy whatever my son wants whenever instead of struggeling. Man being a single parent is hard I get no breaks cause he has nothing to do with my son. So my son s a bid Mama's boy!! But I love him with everything in me!! Thanks for listening!:biggrin: :dance:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by nomoney
Pixie........its your soulmate!:clap:

Nah just my baby's daddy other baby's momma. :biggrin: Nah couldn't even be that. I don't get child support at all even though it's court ordered. And I don't struggle never have.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by unixpirate
Why would you post this type of information?
:confused:
So this is the second thread you have a problem with. What do you think we should post about?

***disclaimer*** I could really give a rats ass less what your answer is...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:ohwell: it worked; must've been her authoritative tone of voice or the plastic kitchen spoon she waved at him with her tongue sticking out! :yikes:

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by tatercake
:ohwell: it worked; must've been her authoritative tone of voice or the plastic kitchen spoon she waved at him with her tongue sticking out! :yikes:

Oh...I see you still have your memories... :lmao:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
If you read the whole forum, you would know what I was referring to.

So why don't you do that, then I'll talk to you.

claire

Originally posted by tatercake
methinks not tys. all the words were properly spelled, and it used proper grammar. :ohwell:

You may want to look again.

I took my son's father to court and got a raise in child support I have been waiting 3 yrs. for this a the day finally came !! Noe I can buy whatever my son wants whenever instead of struggeling. Man being a single parent is hard I get no breaks cause he has nothing to do with my son. So my son s a bid Mama's boy!! But I love him with everything in me!! Thanks for listening!

claire

Originally posted by unixpirate
If you read the whole forum, you would know what I was referring to.

So why don't you do that, then I'll talk to you.

If I don't, then you won't, right?