The Swan

nomoney

they both looked like plastic pieces of crap if you ask me; the only thing I liked was their hair. :shrug:

Blondie76

I thought Rachel (the redhead) looked good, but she needs to divorce her husband, what an unsupportive prick!

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Blondie76
I thought Rachel (the redhead) looked good, but she needs to divorce her husband, what an unsupportive prick!

Well, I missed it Wednesday, but it was re-ran last night. So I got to see it after all.

WOO! :banana:

Cool show - but we don't know the whole story with Rachel and her husband. He came off real bad in that episode, but I'm sure that there's more to it than he's just an unsupportive prick.

I cannot believe the miraculous difference in both those women. They both could have won IMO.

Pete

Repete
Reality TV and wrestling kill brain cells. It should have a warning during the opening credits.

Blondie76

Originally posted by Toxick
Well, I missed it Wednesday, but it was re-ran last night. So I got to see it after all.

WOO! :banana:

Cool show - but we don't know the whole story with Rachel and her husband. He came off real bad in that episode, but I'm sure that there's more to it than he's just an unsupportive prick.

I cannot believe the miraculous difference in both those women. They both could have won IMO.

He just didn't act like he gave a damn about what she was going through. I don't think she talked to him for 3 weeks. Everytime she called he never answered. Then when he did he didn't really say much. Didn't ask her how she was doing and how everything was coming along. Kelly's boyfriend was great. He was supportive and you could tell he really cared about her.

I hope they do follow-ups on the girls after the show is over. I would love to see what happens with the two girls, whether Kelly gets married or Rachel gets divorced.

Toxick

Splat
He just didn't act like he gave a damn about what she was going through. I don't think she talked to him for 3 weeks. Everytime she called he never answered. Then when he did he didn't really say much.

Well, like I said, he didn't come off too good in that episode. But remember you have to put it through the "Reality TV Drama"-Filter. Reality TV thrives on conflict, drama and scorned lovers. I would be willing to bet that her husband isn't 1/10th as bad as he came off yesterday.

And what I saw certainly wasn't grounds for divorce.

YMMV.

Didn't ask her how she was doing and how everything was coming along. Kelly's boyfriend was great. He was supportive and you could tell he really cared about her.

Reality TV Loves happy endings even more than conflict and cruelty.

And since Kelly is, for all intents and purposes, done, there's nothing to be gained by fanning the flames of conflict in her "storyline". Like her mother said, "The butterfly is out of the cocoon" and she's the first contestant to make it into The Archives.

I hope they do follow-ups on the girls after the show is over. I would love to see what happens with the two girls, whether Kelly gets married or Rachel gets divorced.

Well, if her marriage crumbles because he was non-talkative and seemed agitated, then it wasn't much of a marriage to begin with.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We're watching it for the first time right now and let me just say - COULD THESE LOSERS BE ANY MORE PATHETIC? I'm trying to think which one is worse - these bawling screwballs or those nutties who get plastic surgery to look like some celebrity.

I'm going back to Fox News.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I'm trying to think which one is worse - these bawling screwballs or those nutties who get plastic surgery to look like some celebrity.

Have you seen the makeover show on MTV? I can't remember the name, but it's something like "I Want A Famous Face." I've seen wannabe's of Pamela Anderson and Kate Winslet.