Kids really are Satan's spawn

Christy

b*tch rocket
My son is pizzed because I won't let him stay home by himself tomorrow. (They go on spring break). Mind you, I've made arrangements for him to be able to stay home all next, although we have daycare all week at the school. Oh, did I mention he'll only be spending 2-3 hours at school tomorrow before my sister picks his rotten azz up? :confused:

Anyway, little b@stard has just been on a role this evening. "I'll be glad when I'm not living here anymore", "this is the worst day of my entire life" while in between slinging pathetic guilt trips and insults he keeps asking, "well can I have friends over?" or "can I go spend a few nights with my friends?" I even gave him fair warning that right now is probably not the best time to be asking me any favors. YET, he'll insult then ask, insult then ask.

Dumbazz just lost any possible fun he might have on his spring break. He is also within a nats hair of being knocked into next week. :burning:

The thing is, I'd already planned on having him go spend a few nights with his best friend. Scratch that chit, now I'll be sacrificing my sanity, and spending my every waking moment making him as miserable as I possibley can. :shocking:

Kids are a foul species they really are. :cussing:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Sorry Christy. :frown: Wish I could just keep my little one little forever, I'm not looking forward to him being an adolescent.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Your mother probably gave you the curse and you paid it no mind, here it goes:

When you get older and have children I hope that they are just as bad and rotten as you are.:wink:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Christy ... since he'll have so much time on spring break, make him write you a 3 page report single spaced on the pitfalls of homelessness which he has to research on the internet during his spring break.

That should give him the wake-up call he needs about how good he's got it at home! :cool:

crabcake

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
Are you still dropping hints for me to take your kids this summer?
:lol:

Christy -- I guarantee you that if NP were to take your kids for a couple weeks, they won't need boot camp to shape 'em up! :yay: She's got kids 3 years old and younger cleaning up their own messes, listening like they are hearing for the first time, and full of respect for anyone even closely resembling an adult species! :shocking:

Her daycare should be called "Nanny Pam's Boot Camp" :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The daughters: "I'll be glad when I'm not living here anymore"
Mom: "Me too!!"

The daughters: "This is the worst day of my entire life"
Mom: "And it's getting ready to get worse!" :jet:

Don't worry, Christy - you'll laugh about this some day. Ha ha...ha ha....ha

crabcake

What's funny is I can see Vrai saying those exact words while she's puffing and holding a beer just like her av :killingme

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by tatercake
Christy -- I guarantee you that if NP were to take your kids for a couple weeks, they won't need boot camp to shape 'em up! :yay: She's got kids 3 years old and younger cleaning up their own messes, listening like they are hearing for the first time, and full of respect for anyone even closely resembling an adult species! :shocking:

Her daycare should be called "Nanny Pam's Boot Camp" :lmao:

That's because when you raise kids, which is what I'm doing, everything has to be black & white. NO GRAY. When you say no, that IS the answer. The voice has to be firm, not sugary. You just can not say, "oh Johnny, mommy asked you not to bite Lisa anymore. Now please stop that."
You say..."if you bite again, you WILL be in time-out till you are 40. CASE CLOSED. "It's naptime, wash your hands and go nighty-night." They actually go to bed. Even the 15 month old.
Hey....all my kids listen to me. Their parents wish the kids listened that way for them.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Goodluck

I like TC's idea. I've made mine write reports before. She was POed:lol: It worked though.

My old neighbor used to tear out a page from the newspaper and make her kid copy the whole thing. It gave him hours to chill out and get a grip. (and a handcramp or 2)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
now I'll be sacrificing my sanity, and spending my every waking moment making him as miserable as I possibly can. :shocking:

I've got plenty of ways to make that happen if you run out of ideas! :lmao:

nomoney

My mom used to make me do reports; but not for punishment; If I was out of school for a holiday; or we were on vacation; I'd have to keep a journal; or do a report. She turned me into such a nerd :bawl:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Kids really are Satan's spawn

Originally posted by kwillia
You mean your daughter wasn't always an only child...:shocking:
Yes, and my evil twin has also dissappeared. :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Barbra
:lmao: I'm doin' the same dance.
discosmilie.gif

:yay: Me three. :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Nanny Pam
Are you still dropping hints for me to take your kids this summer?
:lol:

Heck yeah! I'll even sign a contract that allows you to torture them any way you see fit. :lmao:

NP, I guess I should count myself lucky that my kids seem to have pretty good behavior skills around other people. The demons only show their true nature when there is only family around to witness it. :twitch: