A Must For Every Fan!

BuddyLee

Football addict
The new 'Guns and Roses Greatest Hits' CD is a must for every fan!!!! Top marks by me

Here's the run down:

1. Welcome to the jungle
2. Sweet child o' mine
3. Patience
4. Paradise city
5. Knockin on heavans door
6. Civil war
7. You could be mine
8. Dont cry
9. November rain
10. Live and let die
11. Yesterdays
12. Ain't it fun
13. Since I don't have you
14. Sympathy for the devil

:dude:

Angel

~*~*~
Where the hell is Night Train???!!!! That should be on this album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Angel
Where the hell is Night Train???!!!! That should be on this album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know. So should Mr. Brownstone and Well well my michelle.:bawl:

All in all still a good cd. I'll just have to burn those other songs on another cd.:smile:

Angel

~*~*~
It's a must have for my collection. I was a bit disappointed by the "come back" they attempted... somethings are best left alone.... the new Slash sucked and what the hell was that thing on his face about?????

BuddyLee

Football addict
It's a must have for my collection. I was a bit disappointed by the "come back" they attempted... somethings are best left alone.... the new Slash sucked and what the hell was that thing on his face about?????

I was so happy that they were coming back. But when they did the comeback on one of those MTV awards shows they sounded like complete crap. I was ill-pleased.:cussing:

CMC122

Go Braves!
I was a bit disappointed by the "come back" they attempted... somethings are best left alone.... the new Slash sucked and what the hell was that thing on his face about?????
:yeahthat: