My truck

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by huntr1
I thought you were gonna say it was broken already, but then I remembered you didn't buy a dodge.
:rolleyes: i have 1200 miles on mine now.. put the flowmaster dual exhaust on it sat. wow sounds great. :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
I thought you were gonna say it was broken already, but then I remembered you didn't buy a dodge.
Correct-a-mundo, it is still freaking fabulous. Took it to DE Friday night and back. Took someone for a ride yesterday and she said the heated seats ROCK

Originally posted by fddog
:rolleyes: i have 1200 miles on mine now.. put the flowmaster dual exhaust on it sat. wow sounds great. :biggrin:
Took ya long enough. I woulda had 1200 in the first 2 weeks.:rolleyes: Slowpoke.

Pete

Repete
Took ya long enough. I woulda had 1200 in the first 2 weeks.:rolleyes: Slowpoke.
psssssst going over 50 miles a week voids the warranty and OPEC just cut production 1,000,000 barrels a day so Dodge owners have been cautioned to cut back.

Last edited:

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by Pete
psssssst going over 50 miles a week voids the warranty and OPEC just cut production 1,000,000 barrels a day so Dodge owners have been caustioned to cat back.
yeah sure, ummm its called company truck, company paid gas card. ummm called being smart, use there gas not mine.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by kwillia
Based on the way he is spelling today... doesn't look like it was dems in his passenger seat...:bubble:

I called the likely "culprit" earlier! :bubble: She's the only one I know who can make a man misspell with her :gossip: :shrug:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by cattitude
:confused:

Just in case Rose doesn't see this. :lmao:

:razz:
Speaking of RR, I heard a terrible scream a little while ago. They must have gotten the tooth out. :lol:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by kwillia
Based on the way he is spelling today... doesn't look like it was dems in his passenger seat...:bubble:
It's my keyboard. The company cut costs and got a load of Korean keyboards cheap. No letters just crazy circles and lines.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Pete
Speaking of RR, I heard a terrible scream a little while ago. They must have gotten the tooth out. :lol:

:spank: I hope she wasn't hollerin', they were supposed to knock her out. I saw her around 7:25 this morning and she was starvin' marvin!!