NHboy

limblips

PREMO Member
You post Cut and Paste issues regarding veterans. I am curious, are you a veteran? If so, service, time served, benefits, disabilities?

CrashTest

You post Cut and Paste issues regarding veterans. I am curious, are you a veteran? If so, service, time served, benefits, disabilities?

Actually, you don't need to be a veteran to express your opinion about veteran's benefits as long as those benefits are provided by the taxes we pay. Being a tax payer gives us that right. Now if service members paid "extra" taxes and that "extra" amount is dedicated only for veteran's benefits, then we as regular tax payers would have no say.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Been there, done that, no joy. I asked him for all that and his response? "Show me your DD-214."

He hasn't served a day of his life. Coward.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Been there, done that, no joy. I asked him for all that and his response? "Show me your DD-214." He hasn't served a day of his life. Coward.

lol! Mikey you're the only vet I've ever met that "lost" his DD-214! One would expect a stock clerk to know how to store valuables! If you've got a copy of it now its only 'cause I pointed you in the right direction!

BOP

lol! Mikey you're the only vet I've ever met that "lost" his DD-214! One would expect a stock clerk to know how to store valuables! If you've got a copy of it now its only 'cause I pointed you in the right direction!

Most of us who haved served this great country have difficulty reconciling the fact that you're such a flaming lib-tard with the idea that you may have worn the uniform.

Not only that, but you almost never offer any personal thoughts on the tripe you post. How can we conclude anything other than your endorsement of the anti-American writings you constantly cut and paste?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I lost nothing moron. I got out in March of 1984 and destroyed my records decades ago. They have been pulled by agencies when needed to work on govt. projects like the one I'm on now.

I've been in the same trade since 1984. WTF do I need them at 50 years old?

Stock clerk huh? I'm still waiting for an answer from you to meet and compare military/civilian careers. But we all know your answer don't we? Coward.

warneckutz

I lost nothing moron. I got out in March of 1984 and destroyed my records decades ago. They have been pulled by agencies when needed to work on govt. projects like the one I'm on now.

I've been in the same trade since 1984. WTF do I need them at 50 years old?

Stock clerk huh? I'm still waiting for an answer from you to meet and compare military/civilian careers. But we all know your answer don't we? Coward.

Hector and his father suffer from the same ailment - lack of backbone.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

I've wondered that myself, but have seen other comments like Baja"s in the past implying the boy would never produce any evidence.

One has to wonder how the boy can be so concerned with military and veteran issues, yet supports the one and the party that disdain the military, and want to do as much damage as possible to weaken our national defense.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I've wondered that myself, but have seen other comments like Baja"s in the past implying the boy would never produce any evidence.

One has to wonder how the boy can be so concerned with military and veteran issues, yet supports the one and the party that disdain the military, and want to do as much damage as possible to weaken our national defense.
It was years ago when he was posting as Nonno or another screen name. Several challenged him and got same empty response.

His life is so pathetic that you "almost" feel for the kid. But I don't. We all made choices in life, his were bad ones.

limblips

PREMO Member
Actually, you don't need to be a veteran to express your opinion about veteran's benefits as long as those benefits are provided by the taxes we pay. Being a tax payer gives us that right. Now if service members paid "extra" taxes and that "extra" amount is dedicated only for veteran's benefits, then we as regular tax payers would have no say.

Nowhere did I question his right to ask questions or comment on veteran's issues. I simply asked a question as to whether or not he had any service. I am fully aware of the rights of citizens to question or comment on all matters and served to support those rights. I also understand his right, which he evoked, to not answer the question. However, silence can be deafening.