Child support

Should Pete force the support issue.

• Yes, make the goober squeel like a pig and pay her share.

Votes: 32 94.1%
  • No, have pity on the poor woman, $50 is alot to her each week.

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Pete

Repete
Your opinion on a low income loser chic paying support to babydady even though he makes decent cash.

fddog

Bow wow
Originally posted by Pete
Your opinion on a low income loser chic paying support to babydady even though he makes decent cash.
pete, this is not a choice we can make for ya, but if it was the other way around, she would drag your azzz :cool:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Child support

Originally posted by fddog
pete, this is not a choice we can make for ya, but if it was the other way around, she would drag your azzz :cool:
I am not using this poll to decide for me silly boy. I am a retrosexual, I will do what I want. I was just testing the winds. :lol:

fddog

Bow wow
Re: Re: Re: Child support

I am not using this poll to decide for me silly boy. I am a retrosexual, I will do what I want. I was just testing the winds. :lol:
then stop being a whinny beyotch ,pull your ballzz out of whom evers purse they are in an run her threw the cleaners :biggrin: :bubble:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I think anyone who's adult enough to give birth (or be a no-good sperm donor) should have to pay child support regardless of how much they or the other parent make. If you make more, it's more a responsibility issue that the absent parent pay child support. You're putting a roof over her child's head and putting food in her child's mouth, she should have to contribute, regardless of if you need her help or not. You take care of your child because that's your child, you love them and want only the best for them. An absent parent should feel the same way, but they usually don't, and that's where the courts come in...

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Child support

[B I am a retrosexual, I will do what I want. I was just testing the winds. :lol: [/B]

Then start acting like one and stop playing in the wind. :neener:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by cattitude
I believe non-custodial parents should pay child support, it is their responsibility.

:yeahthat: The $50/week is what she was court ordered and it was based on your income/her income/the cost of the child, etc... It's certainly not too much to ask of her.

K

Kizzy

$50.00 a week doesn't even cover before and after school care. :frown: It isn't too much to ask.

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Child support

Originally posted by cattitude
Then start acting like one and stop playing in the wind. :neener:
I aint playing the wind. I just wondered how many people thought like I did, and the results show......not many :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Child support

then stop being a whinny beyotch ,pull your ballzz out of whom evers purse they are in an run her threw the cleaners :biggrin: :bubble:
ouch

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by IM4Change
$50.00 a week doesn't even cover before and after school care. :frown: It isn't too much to ask.

I agree and I think the biatch should pay.

My argument is ... in the long run ... is it worth it ... the legal fees, in and out of court for a new garnishment order every time she changes jobs to dodge it, the stress/aggravation on you, plus the tension it might cause with the ex when you make visitation swaps ... Boy is bound to pick up on it. :ohwell:

just a consideration :wink:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Child support

I just wondered how many people thought like I did, and the results show......not many :lmao:

So you really feel sorry for her and feel that you're asking too much?

fddog

Bow wow
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Child support

ouch
dude i would love to be in your situation, my ex makes a crap load more than me an i am a full time dad. i pay 285 a month. which i don't mind, but the beyotch had the never to tell me i need to keep him on sunday nights, so she does not have to rush home from her weekends, wow what a mom

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by tatercake
I agree and I think the biatch should pay.

My argument is ... in the long run ... is it worth it ... the legal fees, in and out of court for a new garnishment order every time she changes jobs to dodge it, the stress/aggravation on you, plus the tension it might cause with the ex when you make visitation swaps ... Boy is bound to pick up on it. :ohwell:

just a consideration :wink:

I see what you are saying, and I agree, the headache doesn't seem hardly worth it in the end. :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by tatercake
tension it might cause with the ex when you make visitation swaps ... Boy is bound to pick up on it. :ohwell:

This is one "tension" I agree with. Boy should know that if you contribute to the creation of a child, you are responsible for said child.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Child support

dude i would love to be in your situation, my ex makes a crap load more than me an i am a full time dad. i pay 285 a month. which i don't mind, but the beyotch had the never to tell me i need to keep him on sunday nights, so she does not have to rush home from her weekends, wow what a mom

And your payments are about half of daycare. Seems fair to me. And if you start keeping him on Sunday nights as well you can have support refigured because one of the factors is over nights with each parent. That alone would up your overnights by 52 a year and would lessen your financial responsibility to her.