360: Anyone playing these online?

warneckutz

Halo 4, I think I am almost finished the campaign. Once I have played through the campaign. I will be all over multiplayer.

I saw you online last night. I'm only in the 3rd chapter. I'm not at the hardest setting but just below that. I want to do the co-op storyline at some point

Xbox360

Major Nelson is my hero
I probably played for about 4 hours last night. I just started the 5th chapter. After I have beat the game and have a good taste of multiplayer. I will probably go back and try to play the campaign again on Legendary through the coop mode.

Mr_Bond_Got_Em

I don't play X-Box...but DO play PS3 COD online sometimes w/ a few local (SOMD) friends. If anyone is interested in playing online sometime send me a friend invite on PS3. My handle is the same as it is on the board here.

warneckutz

I don't play X-Box...but DO play PS3 COD online sometimes w/ a few local (SOMD) friends. If anyone is interested in playing online sometime send me a friend invite on PS3. My handle is the same as it is on the board here.

:ohwell: I have a PS3, but I just grab PS3 exclusives for it... everything else is on the 360 :ohwell:

But, if you decide to play on the 360, lots of people!!! :lol: