More than just sex?

C

Catluvr919

I'm finally over my ex boyfriend(after 9 months) and I've been going out to bars and clubs but I can only seem to find guys that want to go out back to the parking lot:smoochy: I guess for some that may be a good thing but while it's flattering it's not what I want. I would really like to just meet a guy that I can hang out with :alkies:
and have fun with:otter: Kind of like a best friend but with flirting.
Anyone know where I could find one? or at least look for one at?

Originally posted by Catluvr919
I'm finally over my ex boyfriend(after 9 months) and I've been going out to bars and clubs but I can only seem to find guys that want to go out back to the parking lot:smoochy: I guess for some that may be a good thing but while it's flattering it's not what I want. I would really like to just meet a guy that I can hang out with :alkies:

I think the best way to meet people is to meet friends of friends ya know. Have your friends set you up with people they know.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Have you met Tequilla Sunset yet? You and her have a LOT in common. :lmao:

bluecat

Re: Re: More than just sex?

Originally posted by workin hard
I think the best way to meet people is to meet friends of friends ya know. Have your friends set you up with people they know.

This is what I would have said. Friends of friends are the best way because you can alway's find out about them first and that way you can get an idea of what kind of person they are.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by migtig
How bout I give you the guys who whine I am just using them for sex

:shocked: I have never heard of women having this problem with guys.

K

Kain99

I would recommend meeting guys at church but... they always try to drag ya to the parking lot too. :roflmao:

C

Catluvr919

I don't have many girl friends, for various reasons. Right now I mainly hang out with a 19 year old (I'm 23). So the guys that she knows that are decent are younger than me:frown: I guess I need to meet an older girl friend who I can go to bars with also!
I'm thinking of going to the tiki bar but all the guys will be drunk and wanting to see boobs!

fddog

Bow wow
I don't have many girl friends, for various reasons. Right now I mainly hang out with a 19 year old (I'm 23). So the guys that she knows that are decent are younger than me:frown: I guess I need to meet an older girl friend who I can go to bars with also!
I'm thinking of going to the tiki bar but all the guys will be drunk and wanting to see boobs!
hmmmm any pics.
of you not your boobs.:biggrin:

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by cattitude
I'm confused by all of this. Would someone please define sex? :bubble:

Oh! Pick me! I learned it on South Park.

That's when the man puts his hoo-hoo-dilly in the lady's cha-cha!

zyrne

9 Months???

9 months seems like an awful long time to get over your ex???

And how do you really know that you are???
What are the rules for knowing when you're really over someone?