Redskins fans--who is the Cowbody you hate the most?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
This question was posted on the Sports Talk forum on the Post Web site.

Although I'm neither a 'Skins fan nor a Cowboy fan, I loved this reply:

http://forums.washingtonpost.com/wpsports/messages?msg=758.4

Its the whole organization and everything they stand for...their glam uniforms, their glam stadium, their 10 gallon hat wearing 10 lbs belt buckle toting fans, their unfounded and ludicrous claim that they are "americas team", the fact that they really are just a sorry expansion team, the arrogance of people from texas ("don't mess w/ texas, ya hear?"), their facelift owner, deion sanders, michael "trailer trash" irvin, the criminals in the locker room, the fact that all of their home games are played in sunny 78 degree conditions, that fat A$$ arrogant piece of you know what parcells who is nothing w/out belicheck, Quincy "IQ of 15" Carter, their fair-weather fans (who are by and large the most football ignorant fans in the nation, if you want to call them fans. I refer to them as bandwagoniers).

Texas stadium is the Death Star.
Jerry Jones is the Emporer
Parcells is Darth Vader (a fatso w/ breathing problems)
And those Damn Cowboys are the stormtroopers.

The Dallas Cowboys represent everything that is wrong with professional sports. Their fan base represents everything that is absolutely hilarious about idiots who like to talk football but don't know anything, and simply root for whoever is in the superbowl the most times.

(ok I feel better now)

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Pikers and newbee's...

...I dismiss their uneducated prattle out of hand. They know not of what they speak. They are bunnies with pancakes on thine brow when it comes to the most hated foe.

Listen children, and I shall tell you of loathing. This is a tome of seething rage, of despising ones fellow man in ways neither fair nor rational. This, I tell yee one and all, is the tale of evil incarnate...The Dallas Cowboys.

What we have today is all well and good. Free agency even in coaches, a Tuna who was a Giant who was a Jet who was a Pat. There simply is no way to work up even mild contempt for such an accomplished and well traveled fellow. Hell, real Redskins fans respected the guy when he ran the Giants over us and through us. At least they were men, they played fair, they won by being the better team.

Here is the appetizer of hate: Tom Landry.

There is a man worthy of gnashing ones teeth at the very mention of the name. The fedora. The clean cut, neat and tidy suits and over coats. :spit:

30 some odd years this, this robot stayed on to smite us. Flex defense. That stupid shift the o line would do before every play. Oh, how I despised that crap.

More? Well, Irvin is all well and good but like Emit and Troy, they were still respectable opponents who gave as good as they got.

Try this on for size: Drew Pearson. Effortless speed and grace. I always wished he would blow a leg like a race horse. He'd slip into the end zone and just lay the ball down, so smug, like he simply expected to score, fait au compli. :SPIT: And the way that POS would put his little sissified hands on his sissified hips when the offense was set. SOMEONE BREAK HIS FACE!!!

Golden Richards? Yes, it's as bad as it sounds.

Cliff Harris, Charlie Waters. Bob Lily. DD Lewis. DIE YOU GRAVY SUCKING PIGS!!!

Now, we move on to the main course.

Tony Dorsett? You could NEVER get a clean hit on the guy. He'd go around end for 15 and step out of bounds, dainty like. HATE, HATE.

Danny White? :DOUBLESPIT:

Harvey Martin. Too Tall. ARGGHHHHH...

Walt Garrison.

Who else?

Clint Longley.

And I offer you the epitome, the pinnacle of all that is right with railing against the very air any Cowboy ever drew...

Roger Staubach.

:burning:

I could go on and on but right now I need to go vent...

HATEHATEHATEHATE

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Whoa! Larry, you aren't planning to break into Staubauch's home and boil his daughter's pet bunny like in Fatal Attraction, are you?

Just kidding...

D

dems4me

Originally posted by unixpirate
All of them:confused:

I couldn't stand Too Tall or Dorsett -- but that was when they were the "cokeboys" of dallas. Of recent, I've grown to dislike all of them. :shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

you aren't planning to break into Staubauch's home and boil his daughter's pet bunny

None of this means anything past entertainment. I'm sure even Roger is a fine, decent human being.

There was just something special about the good guy/ bad guy thing with the Skins (Cowboys and Indians).

That's why I have no tolerance for these dimwit bunnies with pancakes on their heads who want the Skins to change their name; they are clueless as to just how much 'Redskins' means to so many people when we are killing those gravy sucking pigs, taking their women, burning their homes and raising their children proper.

There is NOTHING better in family entertainment, and now, with Joe back, I have one last chance to teach my children the affront that Dallas is to the entire civilized world.