Man Child.....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
There is no doubt there is a difference in boys and girls very early. So Noah sees me changing the other day (probably a week ago) and asks me if I have a penis. I tell him that mommy is a girl and girls don't have penises. He already grasps the concept of boys and girls but now we're having to get into specifics. So he asks me what I have. I tell him girls have a "suzie". So for the past week he's been naming off girls and asking me if they have a suzie and naming off boys/men and asking me if they have a penis. This morning in the car he asks me "Mommy can I touch your suzie?" I tell him "No, you don't touch anyone's suzie." then the little man child comes out with "You can touch my penis." I warned the sitter that he may be trying to make deals with the girls there. Man child....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Man Child.....

Originally posted by tatercake
*ahem* that's soozie :killingme

My mom was bothered that I didn't teach him the "V" word. :rolleyes: God knows I'm a terrible mother and I'm going to confuse the child by giving things nicknames.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: Re: Re: Man Child.....

Originally posted by pixiegirl
My mom was bothered that I didn't teach him the "V" word. :rolleyes: God knows I'm a terrible mother and I'm going to confuse the child by giving things nicknames.

at his age, it's not a big deal ... it'd just become the 'word of the moment' and he'd run around saying "vagina ... vagina ... vagina" :lol:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
I taught my daughter the word "koochie" when she asked what it was b/c that's the only word I could think of at the moment. Needless to say, that was 8 months ago and she still says it every once in a while. :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Re: Man Child.....

at his age, it's not a big deal ... it'd just become the 'word of the moment' and he'd run around saying "vagina ... vagina ... vagina" :lol:

Yeah like he's running around talking about "suzie" all the time. That was my point exactly. I knew what was going to happen. And when we're in the grocery store or somewhere I sure don't want him asking me if the cashier has a vagina. I'd much rather hear suzie.

K

Kizzy

Re: Re: Man Child.....

*ahem* that's soozie :killingme

:high5:

And sometimes underwear get stuck up my soozie. So I have to pick them out, does that ever happen to you?

I will never forget that conversation with your little girl. :killingme

I laughed so hard my side ached.

I taught my son the "V" word, boy do I regret that. He told my neighbors that he has seen my "V" before. He actually saw me naked, but it makes it sound like I spread eagle and showed him my :blushing:

Is it lunch time yet?

crabcake

Originally posted by IM4Change

And sometimes underwear get stuck up my soozie. So I have to pick them out, does that ever happen to you?

:lmao: I've since taught her "wedgie" :wink:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Originally posted by IM4Change

I taught my son the "V" word, boy do I regret that. He told my neighbors that he has seen my "V" before. He actually saw me naked, but it makes it sound like I spread eagle and showed him my :blushing:

Is it lunch time yet?

I thought of that too. I mean he sees me naked in the shower. If he's awake I can't be in the shower without him trying to get in. I'm known to walk from the bathroom to the bedroom with the towel on my head. But I don't want him running around telling people he's seen mommy's vagina.

crabcake

Re: Re: Re: Re: Man Child.....

Originally posted by pixiegirl
But I don't want him running around telling people he's seen mommy's vagina.

isn't your baby belly be covering it up by now? :shrug:

:lol: j/k :huggy:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
heck... I only knew what girls "didn't" have until about 5th grade. I knew nothing about what they "did" have. And I never even thought to ask.

My parents kept me sheltered :bawl:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by sleuth14
heck... I only knew what girls "didn't" have until about 25th birthday. I knew nothing about what they "did" have. And I never even thought to ask.

:twitch:

Woooooooooooo 8,000 posts

Parnel

Originally posted by sleuth14
heck... I only knew what girls "didn't" have until about 5th grade. I knew nothing about what they "did" have. And I never even thought to ask.

I with you on this one! I think I still have troubles with it.