anyone on hollywood missing dog??

L

libragirl

anyone on hollywood road missing a dog??

please if you live on this road ask around to people to see if they are missing a beagle. were trying to locate his owner as well but not having much luck.in a few days were taking him to the well pet clinic to find a new home. hes a great dog. laid back, friendly help!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Can ya post a pic of him? Any idea on his age? Did ya call the tri-county animal shelter? Does he look as though he's been on the run for a while (dirty, long nails, etc.) or is he clean, have a collar, etc?

There is an ad for one that is missing in the classifieds. :shrug:

Good luck finding his owners. Worse comes to worse, PM me before you send him to a shelter, please. :wink:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by IM4Change
Then you'll have a 3 some show every evening. :jet:

we've been talking about adopting another beagle for some time. i think ya'll know we have a fondness for the breed. :smile:

maybe if we add a third, it'll turn 'em around from being so ghey. :ohwell:

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by libragirl
please if you live on this road ask around to people to see if they are missing a beagle. were trying to locate his owner as well but not having much luck.in a few days were taking him to the well pet clinic to find a new home. hes a great dog. laid back, friendly help!!!
What road? The pepole that live next to me have a beagle.

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Re: Re: anyone on hollywood missing dog??

Originally posted by kwillia
They 'have' or 'had' a beagle... is there beagle missing...:confused:

I saw it in the road two days ago but not since

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by libragirl

I saw an ad posted at Three Notch vets for a lost male beagle on Hollywood Road. They said he disappeared on 4/3/04.

I've PM'd you the information just in case.

L

libragirl

Re: Re: anyone on hollywood missing dog??

Originally posted by Stang Girl
What road? The pepole that live next to me have a beagle.
on hollywood road

L

libragirl

Re: Re: Re: anyone on hollywood missing dog??

Originally posted by kwillia
They 'have' or 'had' a beagle... is there beagle missing...:confused:
where at? are they missing it? and if so getback with me soon and describe him because i have a new home for him

L

libragirl

Originally posted by tatercake
:tap: update please?

I adore beagles ... can ya tell? :biggrin:
he has a new home. while we will still continue to look for his owners he is at a new home where he seems happy and he can run around and play. ill miss him. if i could have kept him i would have:smile: