And here they come..

Tequilla Sunset

All the feelings of was this right to do? I left my boyfriend of 4 months, not a long relationship by most standards, but to me it was the longest in a while. That was Sunday. Today is Wednesday and all the feelings of wanting him back, I was wrong, almost ready to call and beg him back are flooding me. I know I deserve better than the way he treated me, but at the same time, maybe it could be different. I am not really looking for advice on this, because I know that staying away is the best for me, and I left him for a reason. I guess I just needed to vent before I started taking action on trying to get him back, and realize how ridiculous it would be for me to try it.:blushing: I haven't cried about it since that night, while I was in the process of telling him why I was leaving. That is my sign I guess that it just really isn't worth it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Low self-worth is an ugly thing. I know you didn't want advice but I'm going to give it to you anyway:

Spend your time getting to know yourself and becoming your OWN lover and best friend. Quit relying on outside observers to validate you. Take a class. Start a hobby. Advance your education. All this energy you're investing in some retarded guy could be better spent investing in yourself.

Once you become a worthwhile person in your OWN eyes, you'll quit worrying about being worth something to someone who, frankly, doesn't deserve you.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Low self-worth is an ugly thing. I know you didn't want advice but I'm going to give it to you anyway:

Spend your time getting to know yourself and becoming your OWN lover and best friend. Quit relying on outside observers to validate you. Take a class. Start a hobby. Advance your education. All this energy you're investing in some retarded guy could be better spent investing in yourself.

Once you become a worthwhile person in your OWN eyes, you'll quit worrying about being worth something to someone who, frankly, doesn't deserve you.

:yeahthat:

And if you're not "loving yourself", you should be. Anyone, male or female, who doesn't or never has... has some hang-ups about sex. IMO.

And it can help on those nights when you're all by your lonesome. :blushing: Take it from someone in a long distance relationship.

Tequilla Sunset

Originally posted by vraiblonde

I am definately not suffering low self worth. I left him, not vice versa. I do have plenty of hobbies, friends, etc.. to keep busy with.. Just after most relationships end, as long as it isn't something that is totally unforgivable, I know that I start wondering if I did the right thing. I am not investing energy in him at all, just the thought of being with him again is one that skirts the edge of my mind from time to time. Not worrying about not being with him. I know that I am a worthwhile person, I don't need someone else to validate that for me.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by kwillia
Look at it this way... You can always go out with him again for his bachelor party...:yay:

whoopthereis.gif

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How do you feel about middle-aged fat guys with thinning hair and no teeth?

:jet:

J

justhangn

Kyle,

Please tell me you were directing that at TS and not Sleuth.

:twitch:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by tatercake
:bonk: Pete's getting the hook-up with K-Jo already.
I have all my teeth :mad: You ar elucky you found the one guy in SOMD who wanted a chic with a flip-top head.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Kyle,

Please tell me you were directing that at TS and not Sleuth.

:twitch:
Thanks.

I was getting too accustomed to sleep anyway. :twitch: