I don't understand how or why

C

Catluvr919

I don't understand how or why you can have a great night, couldn't of had a better time with a guy and you never hear from him again! I know he was interested and liked me back, not to be arrogant but you can just tell. Why spend all night with someone you don't like when you could easily be with someone else, right?
So why don't they call or answer their phone? Is there another girl, maybe an ex? Is he really gay? what? It's just a phone call it's not like I want to get married:crazy:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Catluvr919
I don't understand how or why you can have a great night, couldn't of had a better time with a guy and you never hear from him again! I know he was interested and liked me back, not to be arrogant but you can just tell. Why spend all night with someone you don't like when you could easily be with someone else, right?
So why don't they call or answer their phone? Is there another girl, maybe an ex? Is he really gay? what? It's just a phone call it's not like I want to get married:crazy:

:gossip: YOU were just a shot in the dark........

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'

A) Never call more than once in a day if he doesn't answer starting out. Chances are he has caller ID and knows you've called him 37 times.

B) Give the guy at least 72 hours to return your call. He might not even be home. He might be working late. He might be out with friends.

C) I understand... had it happen to me a couple times too, except with the genders reversed.

J

justhangn

Re: Re: I don't understand how or why

Originally posted by sleuth14
C) I understand... had it happen to me a couple times too, except with the genders reversed.

Translation.........I stalked Pixie for EVER before she returned my calls.

:killingme

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Re: Re: Re: I don't understand how or why

Originally posted by justhangn
Translation.........I stalked Pixie for EVER before she returned my calls.

:lol: Never the case at all. I give Pixie credit for always returning my calls and never leaving me in the dark to figure out where I stood. :smile:

And when I acted like an idiot she told me so. :biggrin: And still does.

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't understand how or why

Originally posted by sleuth14
:lol: Never the case at all. I give Pixie credit for always returning my calls and never leaving me in the dark to figure out where I stood. :smile:

And when I acted like an idiot she told me so. :biggrin: And still does.
I am one the phone with her right now and read her this post and she said to tell you to check your PM's.

:lol:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't understand how or why

Originally posted by Pete
I am one the phone with her right now and read her this post and she said to tell you to check your PM's.

:bonk:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
His wife came back to town.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by kwillia
OMG.... you called him too freakin' soon...
:lmao:

Catluvr, don't worry about it. You said he was wrapping up an old relationship so maybe he's just not interested in women right now.