Pigskin Football

Christy

b*tch rocket
Anybody have kids playing football this year? I tell you what, these games are way more entertaining than any pro football! :lmao:

MDindef

Hey, yeah, I've got two in it this year. One in division 1/2 and one in division 4-heavy. If you've ever been to opening day, you'll know I was there from early in the morning 'til late at night!

And yes, I think the games are pretty good fun. I'm always looking for the "replay" though on all the good plays!

Christy

b*tch rocket
OH my gosh! The division 1/2's are so cute! Walking shoulderpads.

How's your teams doing this year?

MDindef

Yeah, the half's are, aren't they? Not that anyone's counting, but my division half dude is 0-1. My division 4-heavy guy is 1-1. They had two games on opening weekend. One on Saturday and one on Sunday! The players were exhausted!

P.S.

Did you hear about the Browns cheerleaders getting stolen away from the 4-heavy Browns by the 4-heavy Raiders team? They were caught in the woods right after opening ceremony! Not my son though...he was at his little brother's game!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Did you hear about the Browns cheerleaders getting stolen away from the 4-heavy Browns by the 4-heavy Raiders team? They were caught in the woods right after opening ceremony! Not my son though...he was at his little brother's game!

No I didn't! Scandal!

I was talking to a friend of mine who has his little girl in cheerleading, and their cheerleading coach, and the assistant cheerleading coach failed to show up for opening day, as well as for the game. They weren't able to cheer. Poor things, guess they were all pretty upset.

MDindef

I heard about that, too. They were at the game, but weren't allowed to cheer. Poor excuse for coaching!