My puppy is a nutty doggy...

K

Katie

Oh he is so cute and funny.

This morning he woke me up as normal. Well I was playing with him in the living room. He found a empty soda boda and started pushing it around with his paws like a ball. He just sat there entertaining himself for like 10 minutes. He is SO much fun to watch.

I can't believe how much fun he is. 1st time big dog owner. :D

SeaRide

Do not leave him alone with a basketball. Trust me because he might like to hump the basketball forever!

Refresh my mind.. what 's his name

Last edited:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by appyday
They are funny...Catt says hers collects all the cat and dog toys and keeps them under the table. My girl went to get her ears done and the last pup is crying so I let her out of the box..she and Mouse and tearing up the house...I have someone on the way to see her so.............keep your fingers crossed. I will post pics when my girl gets home from the vet

Did you get rid of my dream puppy? :bawl:

K

Katie

last night, he was playing with my other dog's bed, well he flipped it over and he couldn't figure out how to get out of it. I was on the phone with P, laughing at the puppy because he was crying and carrying on. P thought I was nuts.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by SeaRide
Do not leave him alone with a basketball. Trust me because he might like to hump the basketball forever!

Refresh my mind.. what 's his name

Kwillia -- does this ring any bells..... :confused:

(that dog named brick)