Conspiracy?

SmallTown

Football season!
I get the Washington Post delivered every day. On Thursdays and Sundays, they have a Southern Maryland section. This past Sunday I was a little surprised to find this section was not part of the paper.. I didn't think much of it until last night when I saw a copy of the Southern Maryland section laying out at a store, and realized it was the special election coverage edition. Almost makes you think that some of the candidates didn't want us to know what their platforms really were, and just vote on name recognition so this "special edition" disappears. I have a coworker that noticed her paper was missing this section as well this past Sunday.. Anyone else??

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It was in my paper on Sunday and I live in St. Mary's County. I would call your carrier and ask about what happened to it.

SmallTown

Football season!
Yea, I bought a copy at the store when I noticed it was missing from my home edition..

Oh well.. The important thing is that I have it now.. Some interesting articles.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Oliver Stone didn't raid my paperbox. The SoMd Edition was in my home delivery on Sunday.

As I was reading this, I thought you were going to say the pic of Vernon Gray was the conspiracy... OOPS! Too late for a retraction and reprint on that one!