hello from a newbie

crazywkidz3

whats up everyone...i'm new to this site and i'm fairly new to somd...i moved here 8 months ago. I'm the mother of 3 year old Tyler who thinks he's grown...2 year old Shawn...who i've got to sleep with one eye open with.....and brand new baby Alexis she's 3 weeks old and has lots of gas....i'm sure you didn't need to know that...Well i was was just wondering if anyone knows of any groups in somd that are greared toward toddlers my boys are losing their minds and b/c of it they are kinda driving me crazy... I'm been trying to find some kinda play group for toddlers anything they need time with kids their own age and i think that they need time away from their new sister...any help would be great...thanks

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Welcome.

Wow, I thought my 3 were a handful, they are 1,3 & 5

There was an article in the local paper a couple weeks ago about a "MOMS club" based in Leonardtown, I think. I'm pretty sure there's one in Waldorf and Prince Frederick as well. Never checked them out personally, though.

CMC122

Go Braves!
:howdy:

If you watch the Community Calendar on the home page the St. Mary's Stay at Home Mom group has get togethers at Greenwell State Park. (I've never been) There are also lots of activities at the libraries and parks for kids too if you keep your eye's open.

Goodluck!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by CMC122
:howdy:

If you watch the Community Calendar on the home page the St. Mary's Stay at Home Mom group has get togethers at Greenwell State Park. (I've never been) There are also lots of activities at the libraries and parks for kids too if you keep your eye's open.

Goodluck!
I forgot about the library. They have storytimes. Some of them are for specific age groups, but at least one time is open to all.

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by crazywkidz3
whats up everyone...i'm new to this site and i'm fairly new to somd...i moved here 8 months ago. I'm the mother of 3 year old Tyler who thinks he's grown...2 year old Shawn...who i've got to sleep with one eye open with.....and brand new baby Alexis she's 3 weeks old and has lots of gas....i'm sure you didn't need to know that...Well i was was just wondering if anyone knows of any groups in somd that are greared toward toddlers my boys are losing their minds and b/c of it they are kinda driving me crazy... I'm been trying to find some kinda play group for toddlers anything they need time with kids their own age and i think that they need time away from their new sister...any help would be great...thanks

Welcome to SOMD. I hope you enjoy living here. If I know of anything I will tell You.