The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

C

Catluvr919

I went to the movies and saw the preview for "The Notebook", so it is finally being made into a movie. I think that young Noah is being played by the guy off of the young hercules t.v. series and Allie is being played by a new girl. I'm so excited! It had no release date just "Coming soon"!

K

Kizzy

I read the book so I'm sure the movie will totally suck. :lol: I have yet to read a book, go see the movie and think, wow, the movie was better than the book.

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by IM4Change
I read the book so I'm sure the movie will totally suck. :lol: I have yet to read a book, go see the movie and think, wow, the movie was better than the book.

The last movie I went to see was "Titanic." I agree--once you've read a good book why tarnish the memory of that with a movie? Not to mention the cost of tickets today--and what if I want popcorn and a coke?

Nanny Pam

"The Notebook" totally blew me away! I loved the story. I will go see the movie.
I'm trying to start "The Guardian" by Nicholas Sparks, but this is not the week to try to read anything. Next week, for sure.

C

Catluvr919

I love the Guardian too, it was a great book but if you love dogs or animals in general....be warned..very emotional...I cried, I balled my eyes out!!! But great book, thinking about reading it again.

K

Kizzy

I've had this book for weeks now and haven't even begun to read it.

I have read a few of Nicholas Sparks, which one is the notebook.

My favorite is Suzanne's diary for nicholas and there was one I just finished last week and I can't remember the name of it. I think The Rescue

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by IM4Change
I've had this book for weeks now and haven't even begun to read it.

I'm 1/3 thru this book already and so far pretty good. :cheers:

K

Kain99

I finished it two weeks ago! God I Loved that book!

Scared the movie will spoil it....

IM4 The really good stuff comes later - Keep reading!

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
The Notebook

I recieved " The NoteBook" for my birthday. I haven't read it yet. I will before I even think about seeing the movie. I am still wrapped up in the Stephanie Plumb novels by Janet Evanaovich.

K

Kizzy

Kain99 said:
I finished it two weeks ago! God I Loved that book!

Scared the movie will spoil it....

IM4 The really good stuff comes later - Keep reading!

I was actually looking for something else in this topic, but I did want to comment and say "The Guardian" had me :bawl: at the end.

It was fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator: