Need Home for Baby Goat

C

Clusterh

Hello....

I have a baby goat that I am looking for a good home for and am wondering if anyone is interested or knows someone who is.

A week ago last Saturday we had our first set of baby goats born, both males, out of a Nubian doe. I lost one baby the next day but the other one is doing great and is very cute. Right now I am milking the mother and bottle-feeding the baby, this makes him so much friendlier and more loveable.

I have become quite attached to this baby goat, naming him Digger and would love to find a good home for him. I am going to ban him tomorrow for neutering and will get his horns done in another week or so, whenever they are ready. He is quite a handful, loves to come out and play and is very loving. Whenever I am outside, I let him out so that he can play and run and all. He will even help you paint!

If anyone knows anyone who is interested, please have them email me at jillian@worldshots.net. Later I will try and post some pictures of him.

Thanks so much!

Jill

K

Kain99

I might know someone who is interested... I'll check it out. :biggrin:

C

Clusterh

Hello....

Thanks for looking Kain! He is an awesome little goat. He loves to play, be around people and to sit in your lap though one day he will be too big for that!

I am trying to get a good picture of him to post but he stays so close to me that it is hard. Maybe tomorrow I can get one.

Hope someone wants him, he would make one awesome pet...:wink:

Thanks
Jill

Also...my email is not working right now for some reason, should be back up soon though. If someone is interested, just pm me and I will get in touch - promise. Thanks..

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
My sister just lost a set of twins (goats) so I will check with her and let you know. She's deep into 4H and would provide a great home. Let me know if you get rid of it. Thanks

C

Clusterh

Still Lookin' .....

Hello....

I am still looking for that home for Digger! I thought that maybe if I posted his picture than maybe that might attract a home for him...he is so cute!

I am sorry that the pictures arent the best which is pretty sad since I am a photographer. He just wont distance himself far enough from me to get a good picture and it came to the point where I had to hold him and get a friend to take it. Of course than he wants to give ke those wonderful baby goat drooly kisses!:biggrin: I tell you that there is nothing like a baby goat to make anyones life better!

He would really make a grand pet and I know that I have said it before but I am saying it again because I really really really want to find one for him. If I cant than nothing good will come of that since I cant keep him - no way for that... He loves to run and jump around and will follow you everywhere just like he were a dog. I am bottle feeding him right now which is the reason for him being so darn friendly and loving. He will keep you company outside, visit you some in the house and then when he is tired, just as all babies do, he will curl up in your lap and take a nap or do so at the bottom of your feet. What more could you want? :wink:

He also loves cats and is learning to like dogs though that takes a bit more work. We have a barn cat named Mike who Digger is best friends with. He will chase Mikey all over the barn and yard, even the deck, and try to play with him. Sometimes he tries to jump with him and sometimes he tries to play the butting game (he doesnt do it with people though - I am teaching him not to) and when he gets the chance, he sucks on Mikey's ears. It is so cute because Mikey likes him and will never run away from him to get away, more like playing some and never hurts him. I am not sure why I just told you all of that but I am just trying to tell you how much fun Digger is and how much he likes to play with everyone!

Well, I do suppose that I have rambled enough about him for now. I do want to mention that he is neutered, will be dehorned this week and I am giving him a mixture in the grain that he nibbles to prevent coccidia in him. He will also be getting his shots this week. If anyone has any questions, I will be more than glad to answer them and if anyone is interested in seeing him, let me know. My email is now working fine so feel free to send me a note!

Oh and if these pictures do not post right, can someone please tell me how to do it because, obviously, I dont know. Thanks! And sorry for the rambling and all....:rolleyes:

Jill

EDIT: I am sorry - I tried to figure out how to put the picture on there but I am not sure how - can someone please help me??? Thanks...

Last edited by a moderator: