Big Fish

B

Betty_Elms

Ewan Mcgregor, Alison Lohman, Albert Finny, Jessica Lange, Steve Buscemi, Billy Crudrup

Great movie and actually touching. Good makeup and effects.

Tim Burton (Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, The Nightmare Before Christmas) is the king of fantastical and wonderful imagery. Need I say more?

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Betty_Elms
Ewan Mcgregor, Alison Lohman, Albert Finny, Jessica Lange, Steve Buscemi, Billy Crudrup

Great movie and actually touching. Good makeup and effects.

Tim Burton (Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, The Nightmare Before Christmas) is the king of fantastical and wonderful imagery. Need I say more?

I liked to. I loved all fairy tails in the movie.:biggrin:

nomoney

Originally posted by newnickname
definitely one of the most beautiful movies about the relationship between father and son. ****

awwwww..............how sweet......

are you gay?:confused:

nomoney

Originally posted by mainman
Haha, he popped your bubble...:cheesy:

I know; I think that was one of the meanest things anyone has ever said to me on here:bawl: Its right up there with "meamie" and #####:rolleyes: and I can picture him doing his little 3 snaps in a z formation as he says it too...:frown:

nomoney

Originally posted by newnickname
Don't be jealous because you can't do it without swallowing your Copenhagen.....spit.....ding:barf:

not just any copenhagen.....mint copenhagen with a touch of vanilla and wild cherries thank you very much. I'm classy white trash :rolleyes:

newnickname

there's always Busch league and the fishing shows

Speaking of Fish...anybody see that movie Big Fish yet?

I think it's gayer than any gay, fairy, fruitface, cream puff, fudge packing, homo, sissy....

No, just kidding. Go buy it, you'll enjoy it.