Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Sleuth14

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Mydoghasfleas

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

BuddyLee

Football addict
If you posted your picture in Wench's "If you dare" thread you have been admitted to this poll, all others are disqualified.

So out of those few who is the most beautiful or most handsome? If your a male you must vote for a female candidate. If your a female you must vote for a male candidate.

Note: If you are Bi-sexual or gay you still must vote according the rules stated above.:dance:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
So only people who posted pics can vote? :confused: Or only those can be in the running?

Also, how do you plan on enforcing the gender rule? I see you voted for yourself, does that make you transsexual? :lol:

K

Kain99

I'll be honest... I voted for mydoghasfleas. This is an unfair poll, posted as an attempt to inflate your already swollen ego. :biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Nickel
So only people who posted pics can vote? :confused: Or only those can be in the running?

Also, how do you plan on enforcing the gender rule? I see you voted for yourself, does that make you transsexual? :lol:

Anyone can vote. Only those that posted pics can be in the running. I voted for Wench.:wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Kain99
I'll be honest... I voted for mydoghasfleas. This is an unfair poll, posted as an attempt to inflate your own already swollen ego. :biggrin:

How is it unfair?:confused: Their are 7 others to vote for!:wink:

Four women and four men.:bubble:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by BuddyLee
How is it unfair?:confused: Their are 7 others to vote for!:wink:

Four women and four men.:bubble:
For one... Not everyone had glamour shots at their fingertips. :wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
For one... Not everyone had glamour shots at their fingertips. :wink:

And your saying that I was made up by hollywood professionals?:confused: This pic was taken like any other.

BuddyLee

Football addict
All that matters is that I'm before him :yay:

Yes I made sure to incorporate that before some other tard decided that I was being biased in putting me before you.:lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by mainman
But I aint votn' for neither one of ya...:bubble:

Neither are my mpds...:cheesy:

Why not? :confused: Voting is your most important right as an American. By voting you are choosing your destiny....

ROCK THE VOTE!

mainman

Set Trippin
Why not? :confused: Voting is your most important right as an American. By voting you are choosing your destiny....

ROCK THE VOTE!
because I dont want to vote for you, I just saw a pic of the gal I want to vote for but she aint in the poll...:bubble:

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Anyone can vote. Only those that posted pics can be in the running. I voted for Wench.:wink:

Awwww- Buddy.......I don't know what to say-Thanks?

K

Kain99

Good Luck to everyone in the polls... Personally, I think you're all winners!

I'm turning in - Night.:wink:

W

Wenchy

Good Luck to everyone in the polls... Personally, I think you're all winners!

I'm turning in - Night.:wink:

Goodnight everyone--and yes we are all winners--I voted for myself because I was at the top and my finger accidently hit click! I would have voted for Buddy.:biggrin: :biggrin: