Tony Stewart, who will kick his ass?

C

czygvtwkr

Just wondered who everyone thinks will be the first to kick Tony Stewarts ass will be?

I think if he tangles with Jarrett or Rudd there will be an ass kicking.

KoolStuf

His sponsor

His sponsor will probably dump him 1st.
They don't want a hothead advertising their products.

Physically... take your pick!! Half the field will get in line.:spank: :loser:

K

Kain99

Fell in love with Tony today.... I hope no one ever kicks his butt! :biggrin:

Jameo

What?!
Originally posted by Nanny Pam
I like Tony Stewart. He keeps racing exciting! :clap: :cheers:

:yeahthat: and that's why the Ho' depot ain't gonna drop there sponsorship - he is selling tickets and making them $$

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Just joking...

Originally posted by czygvtwkr
Just wondered who everyone thinks will be the first to kick Jeff Gordon's ass will be?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4830646/

I keep expecting enraged Southern NASCAR fans to storm the track and tear Gordon limb from limb. Not because of the decision, but because in their minds, Gordon symbolizes NASCAR and the South in general losing their identity.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Nascar's PMW (pizzers, moaners and whiners) club just voted Rusty into the group. The President is Michael Waltrip; Skurt Busch is the minutes-taker; guess Rusty will be Secretary. :duh:

:shrug: Are these guys driving pace laps around the track in formation for 500 miles with the winner predetermined therefore negating the need for speed, competition, passing, and the occasional bump? :confused: It's called "RACING" for a reason ... I saw the exchange between Rusty and Tony yesterday, and the replays I saw looked more like Rusty drifted into Tony first, then got together again thus putting him into the wall a little bit. If I remember correctly, it was his "bad timing" being near Skurt Busch that really did the number on his car. :ohwell: What a candyazz! :duh:

As for Jeff Gordon, I only take stabs at him b/c it makes for interesting convo from time to time. I've never really hated him ... I think he's a little light in the loafers, but so what? :shrug: At least he's not pizzing and whining all the time like the others. :duh: Maybe that's cause he wasn't having a dry spell like Rusty. :bubble:

crabcake

Originally posted by donbarzini
Don't forget Ward Burton. He's never been in a wreck that wasn't the fault of a lapped car.

I can never tell what he's saying :shrug: always sounds like he's chewing on a mouthful of cotton balls. :lol:

C

czygvtwkr

Oh come on, Stewart taking his car and going home down pit row the wrong direction (hitting Terry Labonte in the process) isn't being a cry baby.

When he isnt winning he is wreckless.

crabcake

Originally posted by czygvtwkr
Oh come on, Stewart taking his car and going home down pit row the wrong direction (hitting Terry Labonte in the process) isn't being a cry baby.

When he isnt winning he is wreckless.

I ain't sayin' the guy's an angel :shrug: It's a sport ... and I don't know any sport except for golf that wimps and wusses usually excel in. :ohwell: