ATTN: anyone on the road

dustin

UAIOE
Spring has sprung and with that the newb and squid bikers have come out to play.

NEWB=Newbie bikers who have yet to develop enough confidence and riding skills on their bikes. This is the time in their lives where they are highly inflenced by outside sources. You safe bikers out there need to lead them on the right path. A path of enlightenment. The path opposite of the SQUID.

SQUID=You know the ones that swerve in and out and pull stunts in the middle of traffic on 235 and seem to leave their brain at the house when they strap on a helmet with their tanktop and flip-flops. These are the ones that give us fellow bikers a bad name and raise our insurance premiums. If you see one, please say a quick prayer for them as life expectancy is equivalent to that of a Hersheys bar at a fat kids camp.

Already this year, I can't even count the number of times I've seen a SQUID risk his life and others performing retarded manuevers. Act like the idjit is carrying a bottle of the "old west nitroglycerin" and give him as much room as possible. Even though it may be his fault that he ran the stoplight, you could still be in a world of trouble for "killing a biker" after he t-boned you in the intersection.

Watch out for all of those on the road, but please give extra attention to the idjits.

K

Kain99

I see those crazy "Squids" all of the time! They scare the snot right outta me! :biggrin:

sifl

Originally posted by Jack MaHogOff
Please keep an extra eye out for all bikers. All of us are not crazy we just love to ride.
What does your user name mean? You like handies?