Janet Gore... er... Reno Wants a Recount!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Geeeez! Does this mean we'll have to hear the BS about "Election Irregularities" from the Daly Boys again? :barf:

Of course if anyone would know about the subject it would have to be a Daly!

SmallTown

Football season!
I think we all lost faith in the people in Florida a little while back. After all, this is the same state that somehow managed to elect a person named "Jeb" to run the state.

I hope this issue gets put to rest quickly.. As much as we laugh at other countries with election day "screw ups", we don't need another one ourselves... People in Florida.. sheesh.. No wonder the terrorists chose the sunshine state for their base camp.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Janet Gore.... er... Reno Wants a Recount!

:boo: If I'm not mistaken, I read or saw on the tube or papers, since this whole election process in Florida is using a new computerized system, there is no paper trail to be followed; hence there's no way a manual recount of votes can be conducted, as the Democrats are demanding!
Janet Baby, your request ain't gonna happen! Get over it, as the Liberal Left is so fond of saying. The "system" got you this time, the very thing you've been demanding since Cardboard Al Gore lost in 2000. Darn near tried to steal it though, didn't he? Anybody hear anything contrary?

penncam

SmallTown

Football season!
I just saw on one of the news sites a headline that read " Missing votes being found in Florida, Gap narrowing" ... I just can't believe Florida.. I couldn't even bring myself to read the article to see what happened.. Anyone read it and can give a 2 line summary of what the heck is going on down there?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SmallTown
what the heck is going on down there?
I guess they couldn't figure out the new voting machine. :lol:

5840.jpg

B

Bruzilla

What I can't figure out is how come Miami-Dade and Broward counties seem to have a vast amount of missing and uncounted votes that always seem to appear out of the mists when certain people need them. No other counties seem to have these mystery vote fountains, but they sure are in Miami-Dade and Broward. And these votes always magically appear just when they are needed. You need 1,800 or so votes to trigger a recount? Voila! 2,000 appear out of thin air. Need more votes to make your case? Voila? A couple more thousand appear a couple of days later. It's not like all these missing votes come to light within a day or two of the election, they just seem to materialize, out of these two counties, once they are needed. This was the exact same deal with the Bush/Gore fiasco, and it smells like last week's garbage.

Warron

In this case I have to support a recount. Some districts showed that absolutely no one voted. It turned out that the people handling the voting machines never put in the cartridge to record the votes at the end of the day. I find it hard to fathom how they could screw up even such a simple method of collecting votes. Maybe the voting commission needs to find a couple people with IQ’s above 20 or at least a third grade education for each district voting location. The single most important task they had all day and they still screwed it up.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Bruzilla
What I can't figure out is how come Miami-Dade and Broward counties seem to have a vast amount of missing and uncounted votes that always seem to appear out of the mists when certain people need them. No other counties seem to have these mystery vote fountains, but they sure are in Miami-Dade and Broward. And these votes always magically appear just when they are needed. You need 1,800 or so votes to trigger a recount? Voila! 2,000 appear out of thin air. Need more votes to make your case? Voila? A couple more thousand appear a couple of days later. It's not like all these missing votes come to light within a day or two of the election, they just seem to materialize, out of these two counties, once they are needed. This was the exact same deal with the Bush/Gore fiasco, and it smells like last week's garbage.

It must be because the DEMMIES KNOW THAT THEY HAVE MORE "FIXED" VOTES than have appeared. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Warron
Maybe the voting commission needs to find a couple people with IQ’s above 20 or at least a third grade education for each district voting location.

You don't ask for much do ya?? LMFAO!!!!!

B

Bruzilla

Originally posted by Warron
In this case I have to support a recount. Some districts showed that absolutely no one voted. It turned out that the people handling the voting machines never put in the cartridge to record the votes at the end of the day. I find it hard to fathom how they could screw up even such a simple method of collecting votes. Maybe the voting commission needs to find a couple people with IQ’s above 20 or at least a third grade education for each district voting location. The single most important task they had all day and they still screwed it up.

If I had a conspiratory kind of mind I might think that there's no way that a whole group of people could make such stupid mistakes by accident. Maybe one or two in a polling place, but a complete failure by everyone at multiple precincts? What are the odds of that happening??? About a billion to one? Add to that the fact that these were only precincts in the two Democratic stronghold counties that are desperately looking for an issue to pin on Jeb Bush, and the odds go to what... ten billion to one?

The more outlandish these revelations become, and the more the Dems tryo to pin them on Bush, the more it looks like these were not accidents or mistakes.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Reno to concede in primary race

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- Democrat Janet Reno plans to issue a formal concession in the Florida gubernatorial primary Tuesday afternoon, clearing the way for Tampa attorney Bill McBride to claim the party's nomination.

One week after a primary election that was marred by voting problems, Reno campaign officials said the former U.S. attorney general is tentatively scheduled to talk to reporters shortly after the Broward and Miami-Dade canvassing boards meet to finalize election results, which is expected to happen around 3:30 p.m.

The Florida secretary of state expects to officially certify the primary results Wednesday.

McBride's lead over Reno has dwindled from 8,196 to 5,685 votes. Officials said Reno picked up 2,511 votes in Miami-Dade County after ballots cast in 88 precincts were rechecked. But no more than 600 such votes are expected to be found in Broward County, the only place where a significant number of new ballots might be located, making it appear unlikely Reno can overtake McBride.

McBride, a first-time candidate for political office, would face Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, a Republican, in the November 5 general election.