NASCAR Reality Series

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I hope the producers don't violate NASCAR rules by writing the endings in advance, as in, "You know, it would really get us some ratings if Dale Jr. and Tony Stewart had a scrape on the final lap and got into a fistfight in the pits."

newnickname

Please pray for Nascar as they venture into what could be the beginning of their downfall. Hopefully this will not turn into an episode of WWF type drama where guys are actors and fake drama ends up taking over.:drunk:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
According to the trailer, they're gonna follow 'em around off-track ... kinda like "simple life" but with BEEF instead of plastic. :biggrin:

I remember seeing Kevin Harvick havin' an exchange with his wife ... that's all I remember.

Originally posted by tatercake
According to the trailer, they're gonna follow 'em around off-track ... kinda like "simple life" but with BEEF instead of plastic. :biggrin:

I remember seeing Kevin Harvick havin' an exchange with his wife ... that's all I remember.

Is that all the trailer was about kevin harvick? I can't freakin stand his whiny boy self :burning:

crabcake

Originally posted by workin hard
Is that all the trailer was about kevin harvick? I can't freakin stand his whiny boy self :burning:

no; that's just a clip from it that I remembered ... some exchange between him and his wife.

crabcake

Has anyone seen this yet? I watched it and I thought it was really interesting.

you didn't happen to tape it, did ya? it came on friday night after the busch race, which we fell asleep half way through. :ohwell:

Originally posted by tatercake
you didn't happen to tape it, did ya? it came on friday night after the busch race, which we fell asleep half way through. :ohwell:
FX replayed it all weekend because it was on Saturday before the race and after the race so there is a good chance you will see it again. :biggrin:

crabcake

FX replayed it all weekend because it was on Saturday before the race and after the race so there is a good chance you will see it again. :biggrin:

I will keep an eye out ... like this fella :dork: