Oh My Gawd LOL

Christy

b*tch rocket
We're getting ready to head to a Baysox game and here's my son decked out in a light blue shirt, green (khaki) shorts, black and yellow bumblebee soccer socks, and black and red Chuck Taylor high tops. :yikes: You know what his response to my reaction was? "There are way freakier people out there than me, so you'll just have to deal with this in therapy". :lmao: :killingme

How do they come up with this stuff? :confused:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Christy
We're getting ready to head to a Baysox game and here's my son decked out in a light blue shirt, green (khaki) shorts, black and yellow bumblebee soccer socks, and black and red Chuck Taylor high tops. :yikes: You know what his response to my reaction was? "There are way freakier people out there than me, so you'll just have to deal with this in therapy". :lmao: :killingme

How do they come up with this stuff? :confused:

:killingme Good grief!!! I suppose he's right, but still! :lmao:

B

baswm

Did you stay for the game? We were there as well. Had good seats up front by first base and then the rain came. Waited a little over an hour and decided to go home. Thought for sure the game would be cancelled but found out they did play it. Was over at 1:30am.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by baswm
Did you stay for the game? We were there as well. Had good seats up front by first base and then the rain came. Waited a little over an hour and decided to go home. Thought for sure the game would be cancelled but found out they did play it. Was over at 1:30am.

No, we left after I finished up my big beer that I bought just before the rain started. We'll definitely go again, it's a really nice place. I'll just be sure to check the weather forecast first.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by tatercake
Christy ... How'd Z's sleepover go?

I survived, it wasn't nearly as bad as I built it up to be. My house is trashed, but that's to be expected.