Decent guys in Clubs?

C

Catluvr919

Is it possible to meet a decent guy in a club or all guys there just looking for one nighters? How do you know? One of the only places to meet guys r at clubs or bars but it seems to me that they ALL want one night stands. I'm so frustrated, where r the guys that want more than one night?:confused:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Catluvr919
Is it possible to meet a decent guy in a club or all guys there just looking for one nighters? How do you know? One of the only places to meet guys r at clubs or bars but it seems to me that they ALL want one night stands. I'm so frustrated, where r the guys that want more than one night?:confused:

Why do you want more than a one night stand?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've met several great guys in clubs. You just have to be able to differentiate between the great guys and the loosahs. The great guys are the ones that actually talk to you and act like normal human beings. The loosahs are the ones that ask you to dance, then press their woody against your leg.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I've met several great guys in clubs. You just have to be able to differentiate between the great guys and the loosahs. The great guys are the ones that actually talk to you and act like normal human beings. The loosahs are the ones that ask you to dance, then press their woody against your leg.

:roflmao:

Pete

Repete
probably not - probably so / when they grab your ass / bars + booze + women + non clear thinking due to intoxication = easy score

Pete

Repete
We have met haven't we. :blushing:

SmallTown

Football season!
The loosahs are the ones that ask you to dance, then press their woody against your leg.

You could just use that to, uhh, size up the competition...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... The loosahs are the ones that press their woody against your leg.
Maybe she should dance with much taller guys. :bubble:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by ceo_pte
When we use to go out, I remember seeing alot of decent guys in the bars in SOMD... :rolleyes:

Is that a fact? How do you know? Did you chat with them? Did they call you the next day?

ceo_pte

Originally posted by IM4Change
Is that a fact? How do you know? Did you chat with them? Did they call you the next day?

Don't get offended, but most of what I saw was thugs.... who thought they were cool. Just big loosers trying to be somebody that they aren't. Trying to put on some front that screams 'I'm tough' when deep down they have no clue who they are, what they are doing or where they are going. But if that's the type of guy you are looking for, then hit the clubs. :biggrin:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by ceo_pte
Don't get offended, but most of what I saw was thugs.... who thought they were cool. Just big loosers trying to be somebody that they aren't. Trying to put on some front that screams 'I'm tough' when deep down they have no clue who they are, what they are doing or where they are going. But if that's the type of guy you are looking for, then hit the clubs. :biggrin:

Sure, I'll just swing by Mammoth Mart and pick up an outfit and go to the Diamond club. That should give you a clue how long it has been since I've stepped foot in a club.

Toxick

Splat
Is it possible to meet a decent guy in a club or all guys there just looking for one nighters?

This all depends on what you mean by "decent guy".

If, by "decent", you mean "likes to have fun, and might be a good lay", then clubs are a good place to start.

If you mean something else, then you should consider your audience. What kind of men do you like? Do you like smart guys? Go to where smart guys go. Computer shows, job fairs.. the library?

You like motorheads? Go to car shows, or go to Maryland International Raceway.

You like big muscular guys, get a membership at a gym.

Now, I'm not saying that everyone is like me, but when I was single and carousing, there was only one reason I went into a club. And that reason was not because I liked cigarette smoke, ear-shattering music, dancing, or being squeezed into a room like a sardine. I was looking for the nook.

Pretty much everyone I hung around was there for the same reason.

My advice is worth what it costs: nothing - but unless things have changed - and somehow I don't think they have - then I wouldn't be looking in clubs for more than an easy means to bonk and get bonked.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
by only "shopping" at clubs (where, IMO, most of the meat-market dudes are), you're missing out on a lot of other decent guys in other places. my old favorite used to be Lowes/Home Depot. At least there, you're reasonably assured the guy knows how to play with his tools. :really:

C

Catluvr919

I did try the Maryland International Raceway but what do you say to a guy you see walking around and you're all the way up on the bleachers? "Hey, U! Yeah the guy with the cute butt, come up here!" ?

Toxick

Splat
what do you say to a guy you see walking around and you're all the way up on the bleachers?

I think I see your problem.

And the "HEY you with the cute butt" thing.

Not a bad line actually. As much as that line will not work with women, it probably will work on a guy.