My babies first Cold....

TWLs wife

He was sick alittle last night. He cryed for hours last night. All I could do is hold him & let him know I love him. Is a babies first cold normal this bad? I'm taking him to the doctors at 10am. I just hope I can help him feel better soon.:bawl:

Do you guys have any storys about your kids on the first time your kids got sick?

Love Tigger:bawl:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Sometimes teething results in what seems to be cold symptoms. Same with ear infections. He could have a either of those, or maybe it is just a cold - hard to say. Good luck at the doctor, hope he feels better.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by PFgal
Sometimes teething results in what seems to be cold symptoms. Same with ear infections. He could have a either of those, or maybe it is just a cold - hard to say. Good luck at the doctor, hope he feels better.

Thanks, I feel like crying right now. I just want him to feel better.:bawl:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by PFgal

:yeahthat: and the pain from both in a baby is unbearable. If it's teething, give him a clean washcloth that you've wet and frozen to gum on.

And, fyi, smoking around babies has been known to drive up the frequency of ear infections. If you smoke in your house, even in another room, it's still able to affect him. :cool:

K

Kizzy

Well Tig, if this is the 1st time the baby has gotten sick, I must say that is great. Ears, allergies, teeth, could be a wide range of things. Hope he feels better.

TWLs wife

Update...

The doctor says all he has is a bad cold. The doctor told me that we were blessed with a very healthy baby. I feel so much better right now. :yay: :yay: :baby:

Pete

Repete
Re: Update...

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
The doctor says all he has is a bad cold.
as opposed to a "good" cold? :confused: :clap: :cheers: :dance: :crazy: :crazy: :baby: :baby:

Your friend
Pete 3476347634562456-457634562456-2346523456.1

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Update...

Originally posted by Pete
as opposed to a "good" cold? :confused: :clap: :cheers: :dance: :crazy: :crazy: :baby: :baby:

Your friend
Pete 3476347634562456-457634562456-2346523456.1
The Pete is TFF for words!! :killingme

Great news, Tigger! :biggrin: