Left Lane Dicks

Which Vehicle Type do you find crusing in the passing lane the most?

• 2 Door Coupe

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 4 Door Sedan

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • SUV

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Mini Van

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Tractor Trailer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motorcycle

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pickup Truck

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
K

Kizzy

:confused: I have not a clue in life. Do people actually pay attention to what is in the left lane?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
I had one whiz by me so fast the other day I couldn't tell what color the horse was.

It must have been one of those retired racehorses. :wink:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
I had one whiz by me so fast the other day I couldn't tell what color the horse was.

Ever get in the crossfire of an Amish drive by shooting? Pretty nasty.:frown:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
The answer HAS to be pickup truck. That's all that there is in either lane during rush hour in SOMD to my experience. Nice try on the trick question, though!

Disclaimer: Pick up trucks are no more likely to be driven by left laners than any other type of vehicle. The point is that you can't live in SOMD without a pickup and a boat. I wasn't allowed to move into Calvert without those two and I think that this is a standard that we should uphold!

K

Kizzy

Well at least when I got pulled over Friday just past Rt. 6, it was for not wearing my seat belt and not speeding. :ohwell:

Even I get pulled over from time to time. I just got off probation for a speeding violation in November. The judge made it perfectly clear, he never wanted to see me again.