Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Christy

b*tch rocket
My ex is a total moron twit. :burning: Stupid stupid me, lets my son take off school two weeks ago, on a Friday, to go spend a little extra time with his dad (for those who are a little slow, that would be my ex). Well dad calls tonight and asks my son to ask me if he can take off again this Friday. Of course I say no, not only no, hell no. Now guess who's the evil witch? Guess who's the mother who doesn't love her son because she won't let him take off school Friday. :duh: My ex does this on purpose, he doesn't ask me before saying anything to my son because he knows what the answer will be and HE wants to come off looking like he really wants to spend time with him, when he knows d@mn full well I will say no, so he's off the hook. Rat b@stard. :cussing:

Soooo, a perfectly peaceful evening has now turned into sh!t. Grrrrrrrrr.

Oh, and as a side note, my son feels I should go buy a tent because him and his dad want to go camping and his dad doesn't have a tent and probably doesn't have enough cash to foot the bill for one. I was informed that if I were a good mother I'd go buy one. How's that for some pretzel logic? :confused:

K

Kain99

It's all a game Christy.... I've been there. Don't let psycho Daddy see the fury no matter how hard it gets! Breathe deeply and smile. YOu are Good he is Evil end of story!

Bastages!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dear Christy,

People can only manipulate you if you let them.

Love from your friend,
Vrai

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Dear Christy,

People can only manipulate you if you let them.

Love from your friend,
Vrai

Oh, he's not manipulating me, he's manipulating his son. Rat b@stard. It's more annoying than distressing. He just managed to put my kid in a sullen mood, when today was a really awesome day for him. He's getting really excited and pumped up over going to Leonard Hall next year. He's going to sit in on a full day of classes there on Wednesday. Now that's completely out of his brain.