Atari

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I saw it at Walgreens and Walmart. It's an original Atari game console, but it's got all the popular games loaded into it. Costs about 30 bucks. I seriously thought about getting this for my husband when he comes home at Christmas. I know he loved those old Atari games, just wondering if he'd like them after playing PS3 games.

warneckutz

I saw it at Walgreens and Walmart. It's an original Atari game console, but it's got all the popular games loaded into it. Costs about 30 bucks. I seriously thought about getting this for my husband when he comes home at Christmas. I know he loved those old Atari games, just wondering if he'd like them after playing PS3 games.

There *might* be an Atari game collection you can buy for the PS3...

John Z

if you will
Ah, that is the Atrari Flashback. Probably the Flashback 4. Has 75 lame-o games on it. Yep, we have it at our house. :biggrin: My 6-year old loves it, and makes me help him figure out the games by finding the manuals on the internet and YouTube videos that show how to play them.

I remember some of the games from my childhood. Remember how a few squares on a TV screen would keep us entertained for hours? :nerd:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Ah, that is the Atrari Flashback. Probably the Flashback 4. Has 75 lame-o games on it. Yep, we have it at our house. :biggrin: My 6-year old loves it, and makes me help him figure out the games by finding the manuals on the internet and YouTube videos that show how to play them.

I remember some of the games from my childhood. Remember how a few squares on a TV screen would keep us entertained for hours? :nerd:

Pong! :killingme Now that was entertainment.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
We have it. So, we played it few times and the novelty wore off and it's now sitting with all the other electronic game junk.

However, a few times when my husband was home alone, the game saw serious action.

I guess he didn't want me cramping his old school Galaga style. :lmao:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think I am probably one of the few people in the world who didn't like playing those Atari (or any video) games. I tried them, but for the most part ...borrrring.

To this day, I still can't get into a video game.

sockgirl77

We have it. So, we played it few times and the novelty wore off and it's now sitting with all the other electronic game junk.

However, a few times when my husband was home alone, the game saw serious action.

I guess he didn't want me cramping his old school Galaga style. :lmao:

I you EVER want to sell it, let me know. My boy LOVES the old games. At my old job, we hooked his plug n' play up to a projector and let him play it on a huge wall. :lol:

sockgirl77

I think I am probably one of the few people in the world who didn't like playing those Atari (or any video) games. I tried them, but for the most part ...borrrring.

To this day, I still can't get into a video game.

Try Angry Birds and Candy Crush. :lol:

MarieB

We didnt have an atari when i was a kid, but my firend had one. I used to love the decathlon, even if i got blisters on my fingers from playing it

I have to say that i don't really care as much for 3-d versions of old games

Give me an arcade, and i would be happy

dustin

UAIOE
Why not just send him an email and say how you saw the game system and then ask if he would play old school video games for nostalgia?

BTW, you can still find the original classic Ataris, with all the kit, at garage sales everynow and then...