First Dates...

Mayhem

Can I be your super hero?
What are some good things to do for first dates? Like places to go and etc...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
First dates can be really awkward. Find a common interest (e.g., rollerblading), pack a picnic, head to a park someplace and enjoy an casual afternoon. It's less 'first-date stressful' that way, it's in the public reducing worries of meeting a potential freakcase, and it's fun for both of you. :smile:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by fishn guy
i cant think of anything Id rather do.
Right, but what about her? :frown:

I agree that lunch is always easier than dinnner.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Mayhem
What are some good things to do for first dates? Like places to go and etc...

IF you have anything in common with this person, do that. IF you know nothing about this person, I would suggest you find something out about this person before you go on the first date and then plan accordingly.

JMHO

F

fishn guy

Re: Re: First Dates...

Originally posted by justhangn
IF you have anything in common with this person, do that. IF you know nothing about this person, I would suggest you find something out about this person before you go on the first date and then plan accordingly.

JMHO

Yup, that your best bet, or your looking at not going out a second time.

Jameo

What?!
I be happy as all hell if a guy offered to take me out fishing on a first date! :biggrin: But, that's just me :lol:

nomoney

the best first dates I've been onare basically just about chilling and talking and getting to know the other person. So its usually been a little grub some where not loud, (but not fancy either); and a walk somewhere. (beach, boardwalk, etc).

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by nomoney
the best first dates I've been on are basically just about groping and feeling and getting to "know" the other person. So its usually been a little grub somewhere not loud, (but not fancy either); and then a little rootin' around and gettin' jiggy somewhere. (beach, boardwalk, truck, mom's couch, back of a station wagon, etc).

:cool: